EAT

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Although you really hated being around them, looking at the brighter side, you get to monitor Mark more. His grandfather would always ask more details when you have to report to him what Mark did for the whole day but you can’t give him a detailed answer.

It’s been almost 2 weeks you’ve set foot in their school and this is only your first time going in their cafeteria. It was extravagant, like what you’ve pictured and the menu are those foods that you don’t even dream of eating. That’s why you don’t like it there.

“Noona, you should grab your food too! It’s really tasty!” Yugyeom gave you thumbs up.

“Being surrounded by handsome men makes me full already so no thank you.” You answered him. You know that they don’t take you seriously so you just played with your words, wondering what their reactions would be.

“Aiyoo noona, you’re making my heart flutter.” Bambam acted shy and winked at you.

“I hate guys who wink at me the most.” You look at Bambam and he immediately denied it.

“I didn’t wink! I really didn’t!”

“Then you probably like guys who are strong the most.” Jackson stood up and flexed his muscles.

You leaned back on your chair and crossed your arms. “I like Mark.” That made Mark spit out the rice in his mouth. You both look at each other and he can tell that you’re just making fun of him right now but why do Mark feel nervous at the moment? * Aish! Didn’t I say to ignore me in school?*

“That was a nice joke! Hahaha!” Youngjae clap his hands together because of the amusement.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” You stared at him that made him stop and gulp.

“Uh-oh.” Jinyoung cooed and drank his juice.

“Of course you’re joking. You told me you hate Mark the most.” Jaebum put down a plate full of food in front of you and sat beside you. “Eat up. You can’t leave anything behind. Just be thankful you get to eat when other kids can’t. Just do it in their stead.” He’s making you guilty for sure since he knows how stubborn you are.

“Just let her starve! Don’t give her food if she doesn’t want it!” Mark suddenly exclaimed that made people around look at him.

*Cool and quiet image huh?* You thought to yourself.

Mark pretended to cough and went back to eating. He glared at you and you just shrugged.

“Eat.” You can feel Jaebum’s eyes on you as he tells you to eat.

“I also hate guys who pressure me the most.” You stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter