AT THE PARTY

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m doing Jaebum a favor. This is not for you.” Mark said as you went out the front door as he was standing near his car. “Why did that guy even invite you?” You heard him hiss as he sat on the driver’s seat.

You just ignored everything he said and took a sit on the passenger’s seat.

“Don’t you really have other clothes than long sleeves and pants?” Mark took a peek at you and sped off.

“I think I’ve already told you why.” You answered without even looking at him.

“She still really is out of her mind.” Mark whispered to himself.

“I even get headaches and faint at some times. Believe it or not, it’s up to you.”

“Should we go to the hospital first? I really do think you’re sick.”

“Whatever.” You rolled your eyes and just look out the window all throughout the ride.

The car then stopped.

“Get down.” You heard Mark.

“I don’t think we’re there.”

“That’s his house.” Mark pointed at the end of the road. “People in our school can’t see us together, they’ll misunderstand, I think I’ve already told you to ignore me whenever we are in school and this is no different since the house will be full of students.”

Without saying anything, you got down and he left.

“Good thing she understands.” Mark nodded to himself.

“You’re still a bastard.” You watched his car head towards Jaebum’s place. You composed yourself and started walking. You know tonight won’t be of any fun for you so you just have to show yourself to Jaebum and spend some time alone in a corner until the party finishes.

The loud music and flashing lights greeted you as soon as you stepped inside the property. There were many people already and you tried your best to not bump to them as they dance and jump along with the music. Mark then came into your mind. It would have been easier if you have someone to hold on to. *I shouldn’t be thinking about that bastard.*

“There you are! I’m glad you came!” You then heard Jaebum as soon as you went to the garden.

“Oh? Han Seulmi?” You saw Bambam pointed at you. “Noona!” He started approaching you. Ever since you told him your age, since he won’t shut up till you answer him, he has been calling you noona, along with Yugyeom and Youngjae. If it weren’t you being a ‘scholar’ enough to get the rich kid’s attention, the trio just seriously added more baggage to your sufferings.

You were ready to dodge him but then Jaebum stopped him. “I think you were forgetting something.” He looked at Bambam.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Sorry noona! I’ll keep my distance.” He stepped back. “Like you’ve said, 1 meter is the closest I can get.” He smiled at you. You look around and everyone’s attentions were now on you. How wouldn’t it be? Their favorite oppas are talking to you.

Mark was just casually sitting on the bench near them, being quiet. You expected that, of course. *Putting his ‘cool’ image again.*

“Hi. I think I haven’t introduced myself. They call me Junior but you can call me Jinyoung. My friends are the only ones who can call me that.”

“I’ll call you Junior then.” You answered.

“No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter