JEJU

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You eyed Mark as you open your bag of clothes as soon as the sun rises. He just smiled at you innocently.

“Mark.”

“It will definitely suit you!”

Your eyes went back to the floral, flowy, sleeveless dresses. “You know I can’t—”

“It’s going to be okay. I’m here. I won’t ever let go of your hand.” He wraps his arms around you and rocked you side to side as he looks at you in the eyes. “Okay?”

“I don’t have much of a choice do I?”

“Quite. I didn’t bring you pants or long sleeves so yeah, you don’t have much of a choice.” He then pecks your cheeks.

“If I see any deaths today I’ll be mad at you.”

“You won’t. I promise!”

It was really uncomfortable for you at first. You’ve never worn a dress for like 10 years but you have to give props to Mark for picking out the right size for you.

You were hesitating to go out of the hotel room but Mark held your hand tightly. “I won’t let go. And also, you really look so beautiful.”

You instantly blushed at what he just said and that extra rosy cheeks made Mark extra giddy. How can he not? The most beautiful person on earth for him is all his.

You never asked him where you’re going and just let him drag you around. You know he already planned this out so you don’t need to ask anything.

It’s your first time on a trip this far. You were quite hesitant at first if it’ll be fun but Mark surely knows how to make you smile.

“Look! It looks like you!” He teased as he pointed the dolphin. You two went sightseeing to different tourist attractions in Jeju.

“Ya.” You eyed him.

“Why? It’s cute. You’re cute.” He then pinched your cheeks and you instantly slapped his hand away after. You pulled your hand away from his grip then crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

“I was just joking.” He quickly hugged you and you can’t help but smile.

Whenever you both would pass by a crowd, he made sure you’re protected. Well, just holding his hand was enough but Mark will hug you from behind and tried to cover your arms by his arms. You find it quite stupid but at the same time sweet.

“Wow.” You were in awe as you saw the entire field covered inseed flower. It was all yellow. You thought you can just see it on a picture but here you are, witnessing it in real. It was such a sight to see and you can’t help but feel lighter and happier.

“Come on!” Mark then drag you with him as he run through the field. Your left hand was holding his hand as your right was swiftly running through the petals. If only the time can stop now, you never really wanted to go back to Seoul and just be like this, no worries, no stress.

You suddenly tripped and Mark ended on top of you. You both laughed at each other. He then looks at your eyes and tuck some hair behind your ear. You both were staring at each other for a long time before he started leaning in. You smiled through his heart melting kiss. You always like how he kisses you. He’s always starting it out gently to set the mood and pace before deepening it. It was really tender and lovely.

Both of you laugh then again as you stare at each other. He helped you stand up and put you securely in his arms. He closed his eyes as he inhaled the scent of your hair then places his lips on your forehead. How can God bless you with a man like him? All your sufferings growing up was like forgotten for the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter