PROTECT

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The trip on the way home was silent. You can see from Mark’s face how mad he was. It hasn’t been long since you two made up and now, it’s like this will be the first fight you both would had as a couple.

“I’m…I’m really sorry. It’s all my fault.” You said but he was still just silent. You sighed and just look out the window. This is going to be a long night.

 You arrived home and you heard him sigh as he sat down on the couch.

“H…Have you eaten yet? D..Do you want me to call for a delivery?” You asked but never got an answer. It’s not right for you to get mad since you know it was your fault. “Alright then, I’ll…I’ll just head to my room first.”

You took a shower and cleared your thoughts. *Everything’s going to be fine tomorrow, hopefully.*

You lied down on your side on the bed and tried to get some sleep but you just can’t. You then hear the door open and after a few seconds, you felt arms crawling around your waist from the back.

“I’m sorry.” You heard him whisper and kissed your cheeks and hugged you tighter as he buries his face on your neck. You smiled to yourself and this time, you got to sleep peacefully.

 

 

Today, Mark finally had the chance to attend school. You were quite nervous on what got7 would say when they saw the both of you. You’ve never told them about anything yet.

As soon as you stepped out from Mark’s car got7 then walks closer and greeted you.

Mark put his arm around your neck but got7 seemed indifferent. He then kissed your cheeks that made the others stopped from talking and just stared at the both of you.

“Mark wins round 2! Mark - 1, Jaebum – 1, who’s going to win round 3? Are we even going to have round 3? Find out and—” Junior put his hands on Jackon’s mouth and looked at you. “Don’t mind this guy.”

But there’s one person who wasn’t really convinced. Jaebum kept staring at you and the rest of got7 then was also, wanting some explanation. “So are you telling me you’ve seen how Mark will die? I thought you weren’t comfortable when you saw some—”

“You haven’t told them about that?” Mark looked at you. You bite your lip and scratched your head.

“I…I haven’t.”

“Told us about what?” Youngjae asked.

You puffed out some air and were silent for a moment before explaining why you were so comfortable with Mark.

They were just blinking at you soon as you finished. “I…I’m really telling the truth I’m—”

“Maybe I’m like that too let’s try and—” Jackson was about to touch your hand but Mark stopped him.

“She doesn’t want to risk that.”

“Why? What if I’m also like you?”

“What if not? Then Seulmi can never be comfortable with you anymore.”

“Let’s just try and—”

You immediately went behind Mark and hid yourself. “Please, I don’t really want to see any of your deaths.” Though you know you’ve seen one among them, you don’t know who he was and that he also has a peaceful death. But that doesn’t mean the others will be like that too. You can’t risk touching each of them to see and take a look.

Without saying anything, Jaebum walks away. He wanted to be alone for a moment. He has to take it all in. He’s not mad at you or Mark but he’s definitely mad about himself. He’s thinking why in the first place did he get so much attached to you. He should have stopped with all of his feelings when i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter