I'M NOT

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were palpitating. Your head move from side to side as you clutch on to your blanket. Cold sweat started dripping as you tried to catch your breath. You gasped for air and quickly sat up after your eyes opened. You hold on to your head as it continues to ache and grit your teeth. The nightmares you just had won’t leave your mind.

“Y…Ya, w…what are you doing? What’s happening? A…Are you sick? Do you need to go to the hospital?” Mark suddenly came in your room and went closer to you as he sat on the bed.

He can hear your heavy breaths and he can see your pained expression. It was another expression from you that he have witness and he sure knows that if you can, you’ll just put on your expressionless face all throughout the day but seeing you right now, he knew what you are experiencing is something serious.

“S…Seulmi…”

“H…Ha…Hand..”

“H…huh?” He raised his brow and you quickly grabbed his hand tightly and closed your eyes.

Mark gulped at the sudden action. He felt your ice cold hand trembling in his as you breathe in and out to regain your normal breathing. Why is it so cold?

Slowly, your mind then went blank, the ache stops and so as your hands from trembling. You opened your eyes and removed your hands from Mark’s. The room was filled with silence. It wasn’t in Mark’s nature to help someone he disliked. You look around you and notice you are already in your room.

“Did you—”

“I…..I didn’t help you with my own will! Of all the places why faint in front of me? I would have seemed a really bad guy to let someone crack her head hard on the ground just inches away from me! Next time, don’t do that in front of me!” He then said without even meeting your eyes and stood up.

You tried to meet his eyes but he was avoiding it.

 “Ahh I’m so tired. Why do you have to be so heavy?” He commented as he massages his arms and went out of your room.

Thinking that you have found another one that you can touch without experiencing pain and seeing their death from the party, it turns out that it was just Mark.

“I’m not saying I already believe in your psychotic mindset! You’re still crazy!” He suddenly opened the door, peeked at you, and closes it as quick as he opened it.

“Plus my warning of don’t ever come close to me still exists!” He did it again.

“Also continue to ignore me in school! Don’t even try to look at me!” And again.

“And lastly, don’t—” He peeked again but stopped and was frozen in his place when he heard you say something.

“Thank you.” You suddenly blurted out. You didn’t really want to say that but it was something yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter