FUN

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as you went out the gate, all seven of them were just staring at you.

“D…Don’t you feel hot? It’s the middle of the day and you’re wearing long sleeves and turtle neck.” The guy beside Hanbin said.

“Ey, that’s fashion!” Hanbin defended you and smiled. “So guys let me formally introduce you to my best friend, Han Seulmi.” You just waved slightly.

“And Seulmi, this is Bobby…” He pointed the one who was beside him. “..and this is Chanwoo, Jinhwan, Junhoe, Yunhyeong, and Donghyuk.”

“Hi!” They beamed at you.

“I know they all didn’t have a good impression on you that’s why I brought them with me, thinking that maybe all of you can start over and hope that you can all be friends.” The six guys nodded but you were still just frozen on your spot. “Don’t worry, I warned them before already not to touch you, right?”

“I…I know.”

“So, let’s go!” Hanbin grabbed you by the elbow.

“W…Where are we going?”

“Somewhere fun!”

 

 

“Arcades?” You look at Hanbin.

“This is what we do during our past time. Don’t worry, I promise you’ll have fun too!”

You’ve never went to the arcades before. You thought it would be full of people but since it’s a weekday, all 8 of you were the only ones inside.

They then went in front of the hoops. You were just standing in the middle but Hanbin pulled you also in for the hoops.

“I….I don’t play hoops.”

“We play series of games here and person in the bottom in the end would have to pay for the food later.” Chanwoo beside you said.

“Eh?”

“3, 2, 1, Go!”

They started shooting and all you did in the first few seconds was panic.

“Just throw the ball!” Yunhyeong said as he saw you just standing. You then grabbed a ball and just throw it, not caring if it will shoot or not.

“Awww… She scored zero.” Jinhwan frowned at you after. “What to do? You might end up paying for our food later!”

You touched your pocket and you know you don’t have enough money with you. “No, I won’t.” You feel more determined. “What’s the next game?”

Slowly, you were beginning to feel the fun and though you know it’s hard to show your emotions to the people you are not closed with, iKon actually feels comfortable, maybe because your best friend Hanbin is there.

“Yes!” You jumped up and down as you won the race car driving. All seven of them were then just staring at you. It was usually Bobby who wins that game, they can’t seem to win against him but you just did.

“No, I think you cheated.” Bobby said but you just stuck your tongue out. “You know what, let’s play this game once more!”

“Alright then, let’s see you lose again.”

At the second round, Hanbin wasn’t really focused on the game. He kept on glancing at you, seeing how much you were laughing and how much you were happy at the moment.  Never had he seen that in years that’s why he can’t help but to just smile at himself.

“Booyeah!” You pumped your fist up in the air as you won again.

“Well, I’m...I’m not in the last place so whatever.” Bobby stood up. “Next game!”

You literally kept on laughing as you saw Bobby’s frustrated face. You kept on killing his character in a shooting game.

“Hey, that’s not fair! Why are you only targeting me?”

You just ignored him again and continued playing.

“Noona!” Chanwoo whined as you kept pushing him aside with your shoulders as you both played tekken.

“I won! Yeah!”

“Noona!” Chanwoo frowned.

“Don’t worry, noona will treat you something yummy next time.” You whispered to him and told him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter