NAME

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seolhyun was watching tv when someone rang her doorbell. She rolled her eyes, thinking it was her father. *He better bring me good news today.*

When she opened the door, it wasn’t someone she was expecting.

“Uhmmm, how may I help you?” She raised his eyebrow at the stranger.

“Is this Kim Seolhyun’s house?”

“Yes. I’m Seolhyun.”

“Your father’s name is Han Dongju, right?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Is he there?”

*Great now my father goes around and told people he lives here?*

“He’s not here.” She was about to close the door but Hanbin stopped her.

“It’s urgent. I need to see him.”

“Who are you anyways?”

“I’m Kim Hanbin.”

“Well sorry to you he’s not here.” She wanted to close the door again but Hanbin halted her for the second time.

“It’s really important.”

“How many times do I have to tell you he’s not here? He doesn’t live here okay?”

“Then perhaps, can I give you my number so when he comes, you can call me and—”

“What is really your problem? Are you a cop? Or maybe a loan shark?”

“I’m not. I just—”

“Then I’m not talking to you.” She then quickly closes the door.

“Ah .” Hanbin hissed as he was pissed off. The door then suddenly opened.

“Did you just call me ?”

“I never mentioned your name missy.”

“But I was the only one you were talking too.”

“I was?”

“ you.” Seolhyun shut the door on his face once more.

“Someone just had to inherit their father’s genes and it’s obviously not Seulmi.” Hanbin turned to go but their conversation just still isn’t done.

“Did I just hear Seulmi?”

“Why? What’s the problem with the name Seulmi?”

Seolhyun then smirked. “Nothing. The name is just, ugly.”

“But I find the name Seolhyun the ugliest.”

“What?!” She then became furious. *Argh this boy is getting on my nerves!*

“I have a question. Do you have a sister?”

Seolhyun was shocked by the sudden question but smirked again thereafter. The hell does she care about her sister she doesn’t even know? “I do but I don’t care. And why do you care? How did you even know? Are you my stalker?!”

*Ah so she probably doesn’t know it’s the Seulmi she hates.* Bobby dug up the information of Seolhyun’s connection to Got7 and told Hanbin about it. “Just because I have a friend named Seulmi and no, I would rather die than be your stalker. Why would I stalk a pathetic looking girl like you?”

Seolhyun was speechless. “For your information you look more patheric than I am, and why would that ing ugly name be connected to my sister?! So ugly!”

“Ah this is really messing with my best friend.” Hanbin remarked as he heard her call Seulmi’s name ugly again.

“Okay I’m done talking to you whoever you are. Don’t come back here you bastard!”

As the night came, Seolhyun was still bothered by the guy named Kim Hanbin. The door then opened revealing her dad. She wanted to ask him how he got in but knew it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter