TRASH

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next day, you and Got7 went to your lockers before the classes starts. Of course as soon as they opened theirs, tons of love letters are inside and they just ignored it as it was something normal that happens every day.

“M…Mark oppa..” A shy girl then approached him. “I….I baked you some cookies. H…Hope you’ll like it.” The girl handed him a box full of cookies but Mark just stared at her.

“Let me get that for him.” Bambam took the cookies. “I’ll make sure he’ll eat it!”

“T…Thank you…” The girl blushed and walked away.

Got7 started munching on the cookies but Mark never really tried it. He never cared. It’s always like that. When girls give something to Mark, the other members will always be the one who’ll take it and use it for themselves.

Your eyes followed the girl and you can’t help but mentally curse her. You then walk to your locker.

Yours was far from them, at the end of the hallway. As soon as you open your locker, trashes piled out in front of you, soda cans, used cups, and did you just saw a used ? Though it was something to be angry about, you just kept your face straight and be calm. You were expecting that something like this will happen the moment you step foot in this school.

Other students were already laughing behind you, of course, why wouldn’t they? You closed your locker and started walking away but a group of guys blocked your path.

“Oy, can’t you see the trashes around you? Go and clean it up! You are probably used to it since that cleaning trashes might have been your one and only skill! Hahaha!” They began laughing too. “We want this hallway to be squeaky clean! You can see the trash can at the side right? Make sure that you put every single one of the trashes inside it!”

You then looked at them and eyed the one who was talking to you. “All trashes?”

“Of course! What do you expect to put inside a trash can? You stupid scholar!”

“Fine then.” You then walk towards him and pushed him on his chest as he was busy laughing. He lost his balanced and ended up sitting on top of the trash can. The hallway became silent.

“YA!” He shouted and stood up straight with the help of his friends.

“Why are you so surprised? You said to put trashes inside a trash can and I just did what you wanted me to do. Is that wrong?” You confronted him and you can see him getting angry and pissed off at you.

“You ing !” His fist was on its way to you when someone grabbed his arm to stop him.

“So beating girls are one of your hobbies right now, huh?” Jackson stood in front of him as the rest of Got7 watched from afar since they know that nobody can hurt you if Jackson was there but Mark and Jaebum was on their toes.

“J…Jackson.” You whispered.

“Who do you think you are to save a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter