IMPOSSIBLE

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were walking down the stairs ready to go to school when Mark beat you to the door. You blinked your eyes as to why he is up early but nonetheless shrug it off.

“Ya.” You called for him when you saw something dropped on the floor. “You dropped your keys. Ya.”

You rolled your eyes when he just ignored you. You’re sure he can hear you.

“I said you dropped your keys, Mark.”

“Finally! You said my name!” He turned around. “Can you pick it up for me, please?”

“I am not your servant so pick it up yourself.” You walk pass by him and went out the gate.

“Pssh. I even said ‘please’. What’s there to be angry about?” He whispered to himself and picked it up.

 If it weren’t for his grandpa’s company, he wouldn’t have to wake up this early. He has to get some files before heading to school.

You took a seat on the bench in the field as soon as you arrive in school. You’re hoping that Jaebum guy wouldn’t show up again but of course nothing goes your way.

“Good morning!” He sat on the other edge of the bench thinking how you don’t want someone so close to you.

“Bad morning.” You replied without even looking at him. Can’t a day go by without even meeting any of them? *Weekend come faster.*

You then saw him stand up in front of you and you instantly leaned back. “What are you trying to do?”

“Present.” He then put a paper bag beside you and smiled. “I hope I got the right size.”

You saw the ‘check’ on the paper bag (Nike’s symbol) and knew it was shoes. “I don’t need it I still have one.” You look down to your shoes.

“Yeah right. I’m pretty sure that won’t last you long. It already looks worn out.”

“I can manage.” You stand up and walk away but stopped only a few steps forward and cursed yourself. Did the sole of your shoes just come off?

“I told you. So, I better get going. See you around.” He then left. You looked back the paper bag on the bench. Every inch of your body just doesn’t like accepting that shoe because you’ll feel you owe him something. You tried to just let it go but it won’t be a good sight if students saw you. You know you’ll be the joke of the day in this prestigious school if you continued on with your reasoning. *Damn it.*

“Oh in return…” You heard him from afar and look at him. “….there’ll be a party on my house this weekend. You should come, okay?” He waved goodbye and all you can do is sigh. How can you turn it down when you owe him something? *After that we’re even so I won’t accept anything ever again from him.*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter