ENVELOPE

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were contemplating if you will be attending your last 2-hour class or not. All throughout the morning, you can’t help but think of what was inside the envelope you saw in iKon’s hangout place. You wanted to go back and take a look for yourself. You were hoping nobody’s there.

“Seulmi! Where are you going?” Jackson blocked your path.

“You still have 2 hours left till your class ends.” Junior added.

“C..Comfort room!” You lied and walk inside the comfort room. The moment they were gone, you then went out of the campus and head straight to your agenda for today.

The house was empty and you were relieved by it. You then tried to look for it the last time you saw it but it wasn’t there anymore. “Where is it?!”

You started running around the house in search for it. You weren’t taking your time as you don’t know how long you can be in there. They might appear all of a sudden and you don’t really know how to explain or even try to make some excuse as to why you were there.

You were biting your lip as you were getting annoyed to yourself. Why can’t you find it? But you then knew something is really in that envelope that Hanbin doesn’t want you to see because if there is not, why would he hide it?

*Oh damn.* You suddenly remembered that Hanbin always has this habit of hiding things on the ceiling. Since when the lights are , it’s too bright to even notice something was taped just beside the bulb. And who does look up to the ceiling to find something?

It was taped on the kitchen ceiling and getting it wasn’t quite a hassle because of the table in the middle.

You took a deep breath before opening it and just as you were expected it was about your father. You actually have the hunch that Hanbin will somehow do something the moment you told him you saw your father. Sometimes having a super loyal best friend is not that good. Who knows what Hanbin will do?

You tried to call him but his phone was turned off. You also knew he’s the type of person who wouldn’t tell to anybody, even his friends, something like this so you didn’t even bother calling the others to try and ask them about it.

*This won’t do I have to find Hanbin.*

Well calling the others is a good decision to get Hanbin’s address. Good thing Jinhwan was quick to answer and gave you the address.

You were about to put the papers back inside the envelope thinking that it was all just information about your father, well it does it’s just that another name on the paper caught your eye.

The papers scattered on the floor as it fell from your hands. You were in shock. Just when you thought that things started to get a little bit better, it turns out its becoming worst.

The door opened as a tear slid down from your eye.

“Oh, Seulmi? A…Are you crying? What are you doin—” Bobby asked as he approached you and as soon as he saw the scattered papers on the floor, he exactly knew what it was. *This is not good.*

 

 

“Hanbin’s not in his home.” Bobby repeated for the umpteenth time.

“Then where the hell is he?!” You also repeated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter