BETTER?

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day by day, Seolhyun would drop by to cook Mark some breakfast. You never complained because you knew if it was you, Mark would never eat.

She would still act friendly to you but you really can’t reciprocate the act. You went back to your habit of waking extra early to catch an almost empty bus to school. Before even Mark wakes up, you were already in the campus.

Mark still haven't went to school since it happened. He has to make Tuan Holdings stable first before trying to balance the CEO and student life. He only has a semester left anyways so it won't be too long before he only has to focus on one of them.

As soon as you got home from school, you were left alone inside the house. Mark goes home rather late nowadays, maybe there’s still too much to do at the company. You would sometimes get a call from Hanbin and you always tell him that you're okay and there's nothing to worry about. He rather always asks you to leave the Tuan residence but all you can say to him was 'soon'.

You can feel the distance between you and Mark getting larger every day. It hurts you but, you just have to go along. You never thought that there will be a chance between you and him in the first place.

Mark was rather frantic to finish everything in the company early but there’s really just so much to do. Whenever he gets home, you were already asleep so all he can do was to watch you sleep for a couple of minutes and his stress would then go away.

The next day, he went home extra early as he tried his best to finish the day’s work, hoping to see you but you weren’t still home. *She should be home by now.*

Someone then opened the door. “Seulm—”

“Oh, you’re here early oppa! I was about to drop by some groceries but since you are already here, why not I’ll cook some dinner too? I’m not even sure if you’re eating your dinner properly since you’re always at work at this time so right now, I’ll be making you a sumptuous dinner!”

“I told you before stop doing this Seolhyun. I can do things for myself, I can cook for myself.”

“I know you can cook but I’m not sure if you’re going to that’s why I’m here to make sure you don’t skip your meal. The girl you were with in this house looks like someone who can’t cook since I saw her last time before I got here, she was making breakfast and almost everything was burnt and she would even cut her own hands like is she a kid? Argh. She makes my head hurts from watching her cook.”

Mark then thought about seeing your wounds on your hands. *So that’s why…* He suddenly felt bad about himself. You must have been always trying to cook for him during those days he was still locking himself in his room. *Seulmi…*

“Then I sometimes see her cleaning your cars. I mean, she might scratch it! She also irons some of your coats but it looks like she also doesn’t know how to iron clothes. Doesn’t she iron her clothes? She’s poor right so she doesn’t have maids in the house to do it for her!”

Mark then look at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter