SPY

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You roamed around the property, wanted to be familiar with the surroundings. You stopped for a moment in the garden as a breeze of wind passes by. It was warm and fresh but it made you think a lot.

Are you doing the right thing? Hell you don’t know too but what’s there to lose if you already lost everything? No relatives, no friends, no one to care about. It wouldn’t be that hard to live in this place, wouldn’t it? Plus, you have your own room and the food is free. You probably like that don’t you?

You’ve seen harsh realities that most people don’t even want to see: , beheading, burning the body, butchering human body, people getting stabbed and bled to death, you literally cry for days whenever you see that. How can methods like these be use for killing a person? You never wanted to see any of those but what can you do? You have no choice. You can’t stop it. Once your skin touches others, you can’t control your mind from stopping everything that’s being played. Of all the talent that can be bestowed upon you, why give you the ability to see death?

“Looks like something’s bothering you, hyung.” Youngjae took notice as soon as Mark sat down with his friends.

“There’s a new girl in the house. Grandpa just took her in. I don’t even know why and the worst part is, her room is just across from mine!”

“Oooohhh! Someone’s going to have a little fun tonight!” Yugyeom wiggled his eyebrows and teased their eldest hyung.

“Say that one more time and you’re not welcome in this house anymore.”

“Okay I’ll shut up.” Yugyeom firmly closes his lips.

You started walking again and came across the pool. You noticed the group of guys on the table beside the gutter and recognized the grandson in the middle.

“Is that the girl you’re talking about?” Jr. pointed at you.

You saw them staring at you, and it makes you really uncomfortable so you just passed by them and didn’t even look back.

“I really do think she’s arrogant.” Mark nodded to himself.

“Let me go say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter