GUYS

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And you decided to show up just now. Great.” Seolhyun rolled her eyes as she opened the door for her father.

“Wow, this apartment is better than I expected.” Her father looked around.

“Tell me, where have you been all the while? I tried to contact you once I got back here in Seoul but you’re unreachable.”

“Just here and there.” He casually replied while still looking round.

“Just here and there? Ah, of course. Just like when I was young, you would just show up like once a week for an hour. I’m not that dumb to not know that you have a different family.”

“So you actually know that.”

“How many half siblings do I have? Where are they?”

“One. Do you want to meet her?”

“No. I was just asking.”

“You both are of the same age.”

“Wow, what a really great father, not contended with sleeping with just one woman and went to sleep with another.” Seolhyun clapped and her father just laughed. Seolhyun never really cared what her father does. She doesn’t want to make herself pitiful for crying that she doesn’t have a responsible father.

“Your mom?”

“Still in the states, enjoying her 4th wedding in just 10 years.” Seolhyun answered, not really minding it.

“Tell her I said congratulations.”

“She won’t care though. She knows that you cheated on her right? She never told me anything.”

“She knows.”

“How about the girl’s mother? My half sibling?”

“She never knew.”

“For the third time, wow. Where is she?”

“Dead.”

“Pfftt. What a of bad luck.”

“Ya, I’m hungry. Go and make me some dinner.”

“Pshhh. Consider yourself lucky because for the first time, this beautiful daughter of yours will cook you something.” He then went to sit on a stool inside the kitchen.

 “Tell me, what have you been up to these days? Do you still stick yourself to that group of rich guys?”

“You’re making it sound like I’m a gold digger.”

“You’re not? Your mom is one.”

“Do you want some dinner or should I show you the door?”

“Food.” Her dad zipped his mouth.

“But seriously, damn that girl!”

“Who? Your half-sister?”

“No, I don’t even know her! There’s this girl that makes every inch of my body boil in anger! That !”

“Let me guess, J….J…JB? Was that his name? He broke up with you for another girl. I’m correct right?”

“He’s not my boyfriend anymore for your information. That was so like years ago.”

“I told your mom not to push you with him. Look, I was right.”

“Whatever.”

“So, you have a new guy? Figures. Let me guess again, he’s richer than that JB guy isn’t he?”

“You’re really making me look bad, aren’t you?”

“You’re not? Your mom is one.”

“Fine then. Cook your own dinner I’m not doing it anymore!” She walked out of the kitchen.

“She’s really a carbon copy of her mother.” He whispered to himself. “Ya, do you want me to get revenge for you?” He shouted that made Seolhyun walk back in the kitchen.

“Now you’re behaving like a good father?”

“I’m not good. I was never one.”

“Good thing you never abused me because if you did, then I might really hate you.”

“So, who’s the girl?”

“Mark’s girlfriend.”

“Mark? As in Mark Tuan? Your best friend? I remembered you mentioned him to me before.”

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter