CURIOUS

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark carried you into your bed room and laid you down on your bed.

“It’s so hot!” You whined and started removing your long sleeves.

“H..Hey, I’ll just set the air conditioner on lower temp.” Mark tried to stop you but you kept on wanting to remove your clothes.

“Hot! Hot! Hot!” 

“Damn Jackson. I told him not to give you anything alcoholic.”

You’ve successfully removed your sweater and then ed your jeans. Mark bites his lip and tried his best not to be too . You’re drunk so it’s not right. He tried to cover his eyes but he kept on wanting to look more.

You kicked your pants off the bed and lied on your tummy. Mark put the blanket over you but you just removed it too and tossed it on the floor. “I said it’s hot!”

You tried to reach your back to unclasp your bra but Mark turned you around to stop you. “Hey, I’m still here. Don’t do that.”

“Why? You’ve seen it all what’s the problem?” You continued whining.

“Said the girl who’s been embarrassed by that.” You just chuckled at Mark’s words and pulled his face closer to yours.

“Why is my Mark super handsome today?” You then gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

You’re making everything harder for Mark right now. It’s seldom to see you took the initiative.

“You….You know you’re drunk.”

“I’m not!” You kissed Mark again. This time, he kissed back. You were holding tight to his collar as his hands snake around your bare waist. He can feel your grip on him slowly getting loose and your lips wasn’t responding anymore to his kisses. He leaned back and stared at you. Your eyes remained closed. Mark silently laughs to himself. How can he not? You just fell asleep.

“Hmmm…” You would hum as you shift your body in your sleep. Mark picked up the blanket and put it on you again. “H…Hot…” You creased your eyebrows as you pushed the blanket down again.

“Alright.” Mark just let you be and smiled to him as he watches you say some inaudible words and move around. When you were already not moving, Mark leaned in and kissed you on your forehead and pulled the blanket over you once more. “Good night.”

 

 

Your eyes twitched as a ray of sunlight shined on your face. You rubbed your eyes as you slowly sat up and fully opened your eyes. You felt a little nauseated so you just sat for a few minutes, hoping it would go away.

You then looked to your right and saw your pants and your sweater on the floor. You scratched your head and peeked inside the blanket to see your body. Your eyes widened. *Oh god.* You instantly hid yourself in the blanket. You can’t clearly remember what happened last night but you were hoping it wasn’t something wild that you initiated.

You tried to think hard of what happened last night. *Please no. I vowed not to do it again until I got married. Mark kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter