MY FAULT

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were looking out your window and were just silently thinking. You never knew you’d see Hanbin again. You don’t know if you should feel happy or not because you ran away from him in the first place since you don’t want to hurt him anymore but you cannot hide the fact that you still missed him.

“Why do you know him?” Mark suddenly entered your room.

“It’s not that hard to knock before you enter right?” You look at him but he just ignored that question and stood in front of you. He was looking intently at you, waiting for you to answer his question. “And why do you think that I’ll tell you? Some things are just better left unsaid.”

He then raised his shirt and you were flustered at why would he do that until you saw a scar beneath his belly button. “That ing bastard just stabbed me in high school.”

“Are you ing kidding me?! He wouldn’t do that. Stop blaming him!”

 “Are you sure we are talking about the same person? Because he’s the guy who would 101% do that.”

“Get out.”

“I really don’t know what their issue is with us but that iKon guys always pick up fights with us during high school. I don’t know if it’s because of their pride since their school and ours were dubbed as ‘rival schools’ so I guess—”

“I’m not asking you to tell me a story. I said get out.”

“I’m not lying. Now tell me, why do you know him?”

“Why do you like me to keep on repeating things?! I said get—”

“Why do you like to keep making me worry?! I just wanted to help you! I just wanted to know what’s wrong! I just wanted to perhaps make you feel better! Is that so wrong?!”

He looked at you straight in the eyes and saw your tears started dropping.

“I’m…I’m sorry. I…I didn’t mean to shout like that..” He brushes off your tears with his thumb and when he was about to pull his hands away, you held on it and made it stay on your cheeks. His touch is really a magic to you.

“He….He was my best friend. But….But……”

“I got it. You don’t need to say anything more.” He wrapped his arms around you as you cried on his shoulders.

“It…It must be because of me that’s why he became like that. It..It’s my fault….”

“No, it’s not your fault. Don’t blame everything on yourself. It’s not your fault.” Mark comforted you.

“I…I got afraid that’s why I ran away from him. I never wanted to see how my best friend will die…”

“It’s going to be okay. It’s not your fault, okay?” He run his hand through your hair and hugged you tighter.

“Why…Why am I like this? Why…Why do I have to be the one who suffers like this?! Why am I the only one who has this freaking I-can-see-your-death bull! I never asked for this! I never wanted this!”

“Shhhh….. It’s okay, you’re going to be okay. I’m here. You can’t see mine right? So it’s going to be okay. I’m here.”

Mark meant those words. As of this moment, he was literally confused if he will start believing in you or he already did but he didn’t just want to admit it himself. *I’m sorry for laughing and calling you a psycho before. I won’t do that again.*

 

 

Jaebum was walking to school when he felt that someone’s following him again. He always felt that way but when he looks back, nobody’s there.

“Why are we still hiding? We’ve confronted them already!” Chanwoo whispered to Junhoe.

“Shhh… We still need to spy on them so we would know what to blackmail them with!”

“We can always just kidnap the girl or something!”

“Ya! Our leader seems to know her but he won’t tell us who is she. I think doing that is not a good idea.”

“It’s not like we will kill the girl. We’ll just let her be the bait!”

“Do you want to get beaten up by our leader first?”

“Then we won’t tell him! He cannot do anything about it if we already have her! Besides, I think our leader really wants to talk to her but she won’t then that’s a really good oppor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter