BAD LUCK

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Why is the world like this? Why am I like this?* You kept repeating to yourself but never did you get any answer.

Everything must have been better if you were normal, but that’s the case, you were not.

You never really knew how it started but were just astounded that you witness your playmate back when you were 7 got killed by a bearded man. You didn’t even cry. You thought it was just another nightmare, déjà vu.  You weren’t even afraid when the man saw you because just like in your dreams, he never harmed you.

“Come on, let’s go home.” Your mom grabbed your hands as she fetched you from the day care.

“Mom, you’re going to die on my birthday.”

Your mom stopped walking when she heard you. Did she just hear it right?

“On my 13th birthday, dad will beat you up.” You look at her innocently. You were just telling her what you were seeing in your mind at the moment.

“What are you talking about? Stop it. Let’s just go home.” She never wanted to admit it but she found it creepy, her child talking about her mother’s death? There is no way there’s a truth to it.

Your phone then started ringing that made you shook away all your thoughts about your childhood.

“Hello?”

“Seulmi-ah, I know it’s your day-off but one customer wants his goods to be delivered right now.  Can you—”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there.”

Working as a driver of a delivery truck wasn’t really a job that girls prefer but your boss promised you that you’ll just be driving, no need for interaction with people.

You sighed when you saw how many people are on the streets of Seoul. You were wearing long sleeves but it doesn’t cover up to your hands so it’s either you put your hands inside your pocket or cross your arms on your chest.

“Come on, come on!” Mark kept whispering to himself while playing a game on his phone.

“Sir, you should start memorizing—”

“I can do that later after I finish this game.” He cut off his driver.

“But we only have 10 minutes till we reach the company.”

“Just focus on your driving and don’t mind me, okay?”

Walking down the street with so many people is the worst thing you could imagine. *Why do Seoul have so many people?*

You then bumped to someone that caused the things he was carrying to fall on the ground.

“I’m….I’m sorry…” You helped the man pick up the things but that wasn’t a good decision either because the back of your hand touched his when you both were picking up the same thing.

You immediately stood up and started ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter