SEOLHYUN

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aww…” You winced in pain as you accidentally cut yourself for the second time while trying to cook Mark his breakfast. You were never a good cook. You always just eat instant food before. You have no other choice too since Mark just fired the maids last night. He kept on insisting that you should leave too and kept pushing you towards the door but you were stubborn and won’t let that happen so he just ignored your presence in the end.

You bite your fingernails as you saw the table of food you just made. It wasn’t appetizing and you even burned half of the food. Right then, you heard footsteps and knew it was him. He stopped for a moment as he looked at you.

“B..Breakfast?”

He then just raised his eyebrow at you.

“Y..You know what I’ll just call for a delivery. Sit down and—” He then just walked away and went out. Today was an important day for him that he never meant to look forward to. If it wasn’t for it, he must still be himself up in his room the whole day.

Even though he was still kind of mad for his grandpa leaving suddenly and making him the next in line CEO that he thought he’s still not ready for the huge position, he cannot do anything about it. He wouldn’t just let go of the company and make his grandfather’s sacrifices for it become nothing right?

You’ve heard his car sped off. You really wanted to follow him but he also fired you from your position in the company. He may even have notified already the guards to not let you enter ever in the premises of the company.

You hang your head down low and sighed. You were contemplating if you should go to school instead or just stay home. School wasn’t important to you anyhow since you just went there for his grandfather’s sake but now that he’s gone, should you still continue?

You then heard a car engine outside. *Did Mark forget something?* You opened the door but it wasn’t his car.

“What are you doing here?”

Jr. then went out from the driver’s seat and stood in front of you. “Get ready for school. I’ll be waiting.” He then went inside and sat on the couch. You were still just looking at him, not sure if you’ll do what he says or not.

“What are you still doing? We are going to be late.”

“I..I think I should not be going to school anymo—”

“No, you’re going. I know its Mark’s grandpa who paid for your fees. That’s a lot of money you’ll be wasting if—”

“Fine.” You felt guilty.

“You should be ready in 10 minutes!”

 

 

You were itching to ask Jr. who Kim Seolhyun was but decided to just stay silent on the ride to school.

“I know you wanted to ask about the girl, don’t you?”

“N..No, I don’t care.”

“She’s Jaebum’s ex-girlfriend.”

“O…Oh…”

“She’s also Mark’s best friend.” *So I may say that even before you, they both quite have some little fights because of a girl.*

“I…I see…”

“Why does those two keep on liking the same girl?” Jr. whispered to himself but you heard it.

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Personally, I really don’t know why I don’t like her.”

“Seolhyun?”

“Yeah. Let’s keep that a secret okay?”

“H..How can you say you don’t like her?”

“I just get these odd and eerie feeling when I see her. Yugyeom hates her the most. He told us that he saw Seolhyun cheating on another guy before but we didn’t believe him at first since we never saw it. But after then, whenever I see her, I start thinking that maybe Yugyeom’s right and just came to dislike her.”

“Is it the same with the others? I mean do they secretly dislike her too?”

“I can say that Bambam and Youngjae are still confused, Jackson was quite oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter