SPEECHLESS

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JB was lying on his bed with his hands underneath his head and staring at the ceiling. He’s thinking about what you said today and even though he chose to believe you, that doesn’t mean what you have said is the truth or you were just lying to him. He just really wanted to believe you, his feelings told him so. But seeing you smile afterwards then maybe, it really is the truth.

His mouth curved upwards remembering your smiling face and for sure that will be the face he won’t ever forget.

 

 

You and Got7 were sitting on the bleachers, waiting for Jackson to finish running around the campus in his boxers. As usual, Mark was sitting far from you but all the while, he can’t help but just look at you. He took a peek at Jaebum and he can also see how intently their leader was staring at you.

You can feel that someone’s looking at you so you looked around but the two guys instantly looked straight like they did nothing.

A crowd then appeared, approaching your direction. They were surrounding Jackson with their phones held up high, trying to take a picture of Jackson’s body.

“WOOH! THIS IS FUN!” You heard him shout and even posed for the cameras.

“He’s seriously loving it. Nice way to think of a punishment Jr. hyung.” Yugyeom sarcastically told Jr.

“Shut up.” Jr. hissed back.

“What do you think? Don’t I look y?” Jackson suddenly appeared in front of you and winked as he bit his lips. You just blinked at him and crossed your arms on your chest.

“Come on! It’s rare to see a body like this! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so at least, smile because my body is that great!”

“I like Mark’s body better.” You commented before walking away.

Mark then tensed up as he heard that and instantly covered his body with his arms. *Is she peeking on me when I’m in the shower?!*

“What?! That skinny dude?! You can do better than that Seulmi!” Jackson hollered.

You were finding it quite fun now teasing Jackson and Mark like that. 

 

 

“There will be a charity event tomorrow at a nursing home for old people. You two should go and represent our company.” His grandpa told the both of you. Mark looked at you and he can tell you were queasy about it. He knows that you are not a social person so of course he expected that you would hate something like that.

“We won’t go. You’re still strong so you can attend that event instead—” You nudged Mark to make him stop speaking.

“I’ll go.”

“Seriously?!” Mark looked at you.

“We’ll go so you don’t have to worry about it.” You told his grandpa and he nodded and smiled at you.

“For someone who’s afraid of meeting people.” Mark sarcastically clapped at you as soon as the both of you were out his grandpa’s room.

“You’re there so I just have to hold on to you.” You tried to hold on to his arms but he dodged.

“No. No holding. You’re the one who agreed to this so take the responsibility on your own. Don’t forget, you can’t touch me!” He then headed to his room.

The only main reason why you agreed is that at this time, you can’t say no to his grandpa since you know how little time he has left. You sighed and look at Mark’s back figure. If only he knew then maybe he’ll take everything more seriously but then again if you told him, he won’t even believe.

*Good luck to me.*

 

 

Arriving at the place, you looked around to see how many people also volunteered and you just sighed.

“I’m reminding you again, no touching!” Mark then walked ahead and you trail behind him.

You were both in a room full of elders and Mark was casually talking to them and trying to make them smile. It is another side of him you just witnessed. You thought that he will be cold and serious today but he’s really sweet and caring towards them.

“Aigoo, your girlfriend is really pretty.” One commented as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter