IT'S HER

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, how is Mark’s day?” His grandpa asked you.

“It was fine.” You then thought about it. It wasn’t really fine. This is the first time you’ve lied to his grandpa. Before, you don’t care what Mark is doing and just tell it all to his grandpa but why did you lie now?

“Fine? Didn’t he go to the club again with his Get7 friends?”

“It’s Got7 with an ‘o’. And no, I was with them and we just hang out in Jaebum’s place.” *They actually went to the club as I hang out alone in the park. No clubs for me. I hate it.* You actually have to wait for Mark because It’ll be suspicious if you went home earlier without him. You have to make his grandpa believe you were actually with them.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I’m with them.” *Mark should thank me for covering for him. What’s so good about clubs anyways? Why do they always have fun in there? It’s not fun at all.*

You then saw him smile. “It seems like you consider them as your friends already? That’s good for you.”

“No. They’re not my friends. I don’t have a friend and I don’t want one.” You actually wanted a friend but know that it just won’t be good for you.

“It’s okay to be friends. You must have been lonely and alone for years so having a friend is a really good thing.”

“No it’s not.” *Especially when you know when their time is up. It’s not a good thing.*

“It’s okay.” He nodded and reached out for your hand and gave it a light squeeze. Your eyes widened and you instantly pulled back your hands. “O…Oh, sorry. Did I scare you?” He looked at you.

“I…I..I have to go.” You quickly went out of his room as your hand trembles. You stopped your tracks when you saw Mark leaning on the wall outside.

“Just why do you always go to my grandfather’s room at night?” You saw him raised his brow. You hid your trembling hands behind your back and did your best to look normal.

“And why do you care?”

“Because he’s still a guy, and you’re a girl? Don’t tell me you have something with him that’s why he let you live in this house and that’s bull.”

You took a deep breath and even can’t think why he would think of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter