CHOOSE

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re already drunk come on, let’s get you home.” Jackson grabbed the alcohol from Mark.

“Give that back to me I’m not drunk!”

“Why are you exactly doing this? You can always tell us about your frustrations and problems. You know we’re always here to listen to you.” Jr. whispered.

“Oh, Seolhyun. I saw her a while ago or am I just dreaming?” Mark asked as he swayed from right to left. The two guys beside him easily sat him straight.

“Yes you saw her. She came back.” Jr. answered.

“That bad girl, leaving without notice then coming back without notice also, aish..”

“Come on, let’s go.” Jackson tried to stand him up but Mark just sat back down again.

“A..And Seulmi, I think she was lying on the couch. Was she?"

"Yes, she was lying on the couch."

"Why? Hmmm.... Is she sleeping?"

"You know why Mark." Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Oh! Right! She was tired because we were playing tag the whole day!" Mark began to laugh.

"This guy is seriously not okay when drunk."

"Ah! I remembered she fainted again! Was she okay? She can’t handle the pain when I’m not there. She needs me. She seriously needs me.” Mark then pouted.

“Yeah she needs you that’s why we should go home.” Jr. just nod along.

“Yes. We should go home! Seulmi, I’m coming! Oppa’s coming! Your Mark oppa’s coming!” He stumbled on the way to Junior’s car as the two supported him.

“This is actually the first time he drank this much.”

“The things that are happening right now are too much for him maybe that’s why.” Junior replied as the put Mark inside the car.

“That girl should have never come back! Aish!” Mark suddenly exclaimed.

“Who? Seolhyun? I know right!” Junior agreed as he drove.

“What are you doing? Just drive.” Jackson looked at Junior.

“Why? You know that I hate her.”

“Kim Seolhyun, just why did you leave? Just why did you leave your best friend behind without even saying anything?” Mark then became emotional. “That’s not fair!”

“Don’t tell me Mark still likes that ?” Junior asked Jackson.

“I don’t know! It’s not my feelings so I don’t know!”

“Fine then if you still like Seolhyun then go to her and don’t ever appear in front of our Seulmi anymore! You can have that for yourself!” Junior looks back at Mark.

“Ya I said just focus on driving!” Jackson warned him again.

"No you have that ! Oh, wait, who am I calling a ?" Mark looked at them.

"You. You're the "

"I..I am?" Mark pointed at himself. "Wow! That's amazing!" He clapped to himself. Junior and Jackson just shook their heads. “ But wait, Seulmi? Han Seulmi? You called Seulmi 'our' Seulmi? Hey she’s my girl! Don’t call her yours!” Mark talked back.

“Oh, this is fun. We can really get him to confess to us everything at this moment.” Junior grinned. “Do you like Seulmi?”

“Of course! Who wouldn’t?!”

“Then, why do you like her?” Jackson started asking too.

Markt then laughed to himself again. “I know right?! Why do I even like that psycho?!” He kept on laughing. "She's not even y! Well, maybe she is! Come to think about it, I never saw her wear anything other than jeans and over-sized long-sleeves! I should peek when she's taking a shower!"

"And now he's being naughty." Jackson shook his head again.

“Seolhyun or Seulmi?” Junior then asked a question again.

“Oh? But Seolhyun is my best friend.”

“We know that you liked her back then so choose one. Seolhyun or Seulmi?”

“Hmmmm….” Mark thought and closed his eyes. “Uhhhmmm…..”

“Come on just give us a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter