REMINDS

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I had cheese pizza today. It’s your favorite.

“I don’t recall it being my favorite.” You then looked up at the tree above you and sighed. “Why are there only apples in here?”

Oh and I also had some chocolate chip cookies. I’m sure you’ll never forget the day we tried and baked some.

For some odd reason, the moment he mentioned the cookies, the taste of it was overwhelming your taste buds. For a while now, instead of trying to block your ears and try not to listen to him, you were starting to do the opposite as it was less tiring. You cannot really stop his blabbering mouth so you just listened and try to have an imaginary conversation with him.

But since you did that, it’s like everything he said made you feel a little bit abnormal. Whenever he mentions something from his past with the girl named Seulmi, you started to imagine things. You don’t even know how the hell you can think of how he looks like but his image just popped in your head. May it be true that the talkative guy really look like that, you’ll never know for certain, though you don’t have any complaints since the image of the guy popping in your mind is very handsome, caring, and loving.

And don’t forget about the girl. You really found her ridiculously beautiful. If that’s how really Han Seulmi looks like, a lot of guys must have fallen for her.

The scene of the two of them baking made your lips form a smile. You unconsciously bite your lower lip as the guy kisses Seulmi. You then felt a beat on your chest. You were startled at first but gotten used to it after a few times and it felt really amazing. The smile on your face just won’t leave. Now, you’re really eager to hear stories of them both. Never did you imagine before that listening to those stories can bring such joy to you. You should have listened to it long before.

Hey yo! The most handsome person is here!

You heard another voice and you just had to roll your eyes. “Movie marathon time.” You were having too much fun listening to the guy’s stories that you wished his friends didn’t show up.

Their continuous noises irritate you. They are really loud. You hate their weekend movie marathon day the most. Last time you remembered, you jumped from the cliff to save yourself from the misery.

You can also sometimes hear their names as they call each other but you still have yet to figure out who’s the one that is always talking to you. Though their names were quite familiar to you, you just always brushed it off, thinking they’re not really important. Maybe that’s why you really haven’t paid any attention whose voice belongs to who.

Ya Han Seulmi, when are you really going to wake up? I know you misses my handsome face the most. Don’t you want to see it?

“Jerk. And for the record, can’t Han Seulmi already wake up?! This is all because she’s asleep! Why can’t she just wake up?!”

Maybe that’s the reason she still isn’t waking up because she doesn’t want to see you!

Another one chimed in and you just have to chuckle at that. At least these guys know how t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter