LONG

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m going straight to the point. Leave Mark oppa.” Seolhyun looked at you as soon as you sat on the seat in front of her. She wanted to meet up though you really don’t want to but knows that you should really tell it to her face not to disturb you and Mark again once and for all.

“But I don’t want to.” You just shook your head and crossed your arms.

“I’ve known him longer than you so I must say you are the one who just went in his life abruptly.”

“Though it was abrupt what can I do? He loves me, not you.”

Seolhyun felt her emotions started boiling up in anger. “He doesn’t love you. He’s just like that because he lost his grandfather all of a sudden and you won’t stop sticking to him so that’s why—”

“Well, if you’re pushing for that then why did he choose me to be by his side and not you? You’re sticking to him also like glue.”

“Shut your trap woman!” You can see her losing her patience. “I love Mark oppa than you do so you should just go away and that will be the best decision ever.”

“Like I’ve said, I don’t want to. I won't.” You just kept your composure, literally enjoying seeing the frustrated in front of you.

You were then was poured by water onto your face. You didn’t like that, not even a single bit.

“You really will continue being a pain in my won’t you?!”

You wiped your face with tissue and stood up. “I wasn’t going to lose my patience with you but you just did something you shouldn’t have done.” You then threw some water back at her. Now the attention inside the restaurant were on both of you.

“Ya!” She then stood up also. “Ah, so that’s how you want to play the game?” She suddenly grabbed your hair. “You !”

“I don’t want to fight with you but you’re making me to.” You grabbed her hair also and the two of you were in chaos.

“Leave my Mark oppa alone! You don’t deserve him!”

“And why do you think I’ll do that?!”

The employees then started separating you two. Seolhyun wasn’t still finished as she tried her best to still grab on to you and that’s not really a good decision.

“Why do bad people like you live long?” You suddenly said, getting irritated then. They should be the ones who don’t deserve living in pure luxury.

“I’ll make sure I really live long and you won’t so that Mark oppa is only mine!” She then freed herself from the people who were holding on to her. “I’m warning you, leave him!” She then walks away.

You then kicked the chair in frustration. * this! People like her shouldn’t be living long!* Your dad then crossed your mind. *Why is everything so unfair?! This is not how the world is supposed to be!*

“A…Are you alright?” An employee asked you and you just ignored her as you also went out of the establishment.

As you were running, tears kept falling from your eyes. You remembered your mom and how unfair it was for her. She’s a good person, she’s a good mother. Why would God take her away from you but irresponsible and bad people like your father still isn’t?

You then started becoming afraid. What if all the people you love will suddenly just, die? You know one from got7 will liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter