GRANDPA

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark got home late at night. He wanted to check if his grandpa was home and he also wanted to check up on you but decided not to because he might disturbed you both in your sleep.

As soon as the sun rises, Mark went to the dining room to eat his breakfast but his grandpa wasn’t still there. *Maybe I should wake him up already.* He was about to stand up when you suddenly entered the room and sat across from him. You were hanging your head down low, hoping that he won’t notice your puffy face. You actually just got home from the hospital and you were thankful Mark didn’t notice that as he wasn’t questioning you. He then continued to eat his breakfast.

A few minutes after, he was still worried why his grandpa has yet to show up. “That old man is sleeping on me again.”

He then looked at you. He wasn’t really going to ask about it but it seems like you were hanging your head down low too long. “Ya, why can’t you talk to me face to face?” He then saw that you were just playing with your spoon and haven’t even eaten something yet.

“Hey, Han Seulmi.” He reached for your chin and made you look at him. “Have you been crying?” You then immediately looked away. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

“This is nothing. I…I just missed my mom.”

Mark sighed. He actually believed it. “You should hurry and eat or else we are going to be late for school.”

“You won’t be going to school today.”

“Huh?”

You stood up and went beside him. “We have to go somewhere.”

“Go where? The company?”

You then offered your hand. You then gave him a small pained smile. He looked at you then to your hand, he doesn’t know if he should go or not because you didn’t actually told him where you were both going.  

“Is…Is there something wrong?”

“You’ll know.” He became nervous at that moment. He gulped and eventually took your hand and stood up. *I’m…I’m sorry Mark.*

 

 

“N..N…No. This can’t be happening. This isn’t true. Wake up grandpa.” Mark shook his grandpa but he was just still.

“Come on I know this is just a prank now get up.” He continued but the elder wasn’t giving him any signs.

“Grandpa, grandpa! Wake up grandpa! Don’t do this to me!” His tears started falling. “You are strong! How can this happen! We were just laughing yesterday! We were just having fun yesterday! Get up grandpa! I’m seriously pissed right now! Don’t joke with me!”

You can hear him from outside the room. You were just sitting, trying to hold on to your tears. You’ve cried too much.

“What’s happening?!” The rest of got7 then appeared.

“Grandpa! Wake up!” They heard Mark’s cries. “We still have so many things to do! Don’t do this to me!”

The others can’t get hold off their feelings and started crying silently. Of all of them, they know Mark suffered the most. Both of his parents left him at an early age then now, his grandfather. He’s still just 21 but he is just on his own right now. They can’t bear to think how painful it might be for their friend.

“Hey! I told you to wake up!”

Jr. and JB went inside to calm their friend while the other just waited outside.

"You should have told me you're sick! You shouldn't have pretended to be strong and energetic! What does that make me? I look like a freaking bastard who doesn't care about you! You should have told me!"

Jr. put his hand on Mark's shoulder for comfort but the latter just pushed Jr.'s hand away.

"Come on! O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter