LAST CHAPTER ♥

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You can still feel your cheeks burning up. Oh the things that Mark can make you feel. You tried not to look at him but he can always catch you. His grip on your waist tightens as he pecks your forever blushing face.

“Stop it.” You pushed him a little but he just have to chuckle at your cuteness. One thing he liked best about the new you is that you are not distant from others anymore. He can now always see you as happy as you can be whenever he or your friends are with you. What makes you happy makes him happy too.

You take a peek at him and he was just intently staring at you as the two of you were walking along the coast of a beach. You just have to give props to him because you know how hard it must have been to leave the company for 3 days for your honeymoon. He wanted it to be a month and in Paris but you just have to say no to that. 3 days in Jeju is already the best decision during this busy season.

“I promise I’ll take you to Paris once this month is over.”

“The company is still not stable for your information.”

“I’ll make it so.” You can see his determination through his eyes. You can also feel the guilt in him because he had already promised the same thing last month.

“You know, I don’t care where I am just as long as I am with you. I can just—”

“Next month. That’s final.” He then kisses your forehead and pulled you to a hug. You sighed but nevertheless smiled.

“Are you sighing? We just got married yesterday and you’re already sighing?!”

You laughed at his expression and you knew he just wanted to make you laugh. “And what if I am? What are you going to do?” You started walking away while still facing him, ready to run.

“I’m going to…..” He hasn’t even finished his sentence when you began to run but only to trip as your legs still was wobbly. You thought you can handle the running but maybe you still can’t after what happened last night.

Mark was laughing as he pulled you up. You were just blocking your face with your hands as you felt embarrassed. He brushes the sands on your legs and fixed your dress.

“Don’t try to joke with me right now.” You said, still covering your face as he pulled you again in to a hug.

“Sorry. Was I too rough last night?”

“I said not to joke with me!” You slightly slapped his chest.

“I’m not joking! I’m sincerely asking a question!”

When you weren’t responding, he removes your hand on your face and caught you again really red.

“Don’t look at me!” You warned but he just has to giggle at what he is seeing now. “I’m going back to the hotel!” You started walking away.

He watches you for some seconds, smiling, before tailing behind you with both his hands inside his pocket.

“Don’t follow me!”

Of course he’ll never leave you alone but you really just have to compose yourself before he appears beside you again.

Damn your luck. Why do you have to trip again? You bite your lip as you just stare down the sand, not wanting to get up. Mark kneeled down in front of you and let a minute of silence come between you two before he speaks.

“You know, you shouldn’t feel embarrassed of anything.”

“I….I know…” You know he was absolutely right. “It’s just that, I wanted to show you the best of me in this 3-day trip. I just wanted to prove to you that you didn’t make a bad decision wanting to marry me. I just—”

“You don’t need to prove anything, Seulmi. You don’t have to be your best in this trip. Just know that whatever happens, I love you. You don’t need to feel insecure about anything.”

“I…I don’t feel insecure…” You shook your head but you know your lie wouldn’t work on him.

“Don’t make yourself feel insecure about what other girls have that you think you don’t because in my eyes, nobody can ever be more beautiful than you.” You then slowly looked into his eyes. One major reason why Tuan Holdings still hasn’t regained back its power was because of Mark’s continuous rejection of help from the other companies. How would he not if their only condition was for Mark to marry their daughters? He is ready to lose everything but not you. Though he always tells you that it was the other companies rejecting his offer, you aren’t dumb to not know how business runs within the rich families.

He wiped a tear that slide down from your eyes. He also knew you know what’s really going on but still, whatever happens, he cannot give you up for anything, ever. “Hey Seulmi Tuan….” As soon as you heard him call you by his surname, you can’t help the smile to form on your lips. “….I love you.”

You then just throw your arms over his neck and held him tight. “You’re only mine, okay?” You whispered.

“Of course, I’m only yours.” He whispered back and smiled too. After a few seconds, he pulled you up and brushes the sands off of you again. You watched him closely and the smile just won’t leave your face. You must have done something great in your past life to deserve someone like Mark.

He then tucked strands of hair behind your ear and looked deeply into your eyes. He will always love the way you look at him, on how your eyes sparkles and how it just screams out for him. Now that the girl in front of him is his, he will never, ever let go and leave her. He loves her that much, if not more.

“Why? Is there something on my face?” You caught him laugh a little and shook his head.

“I just remembered the first time I met you. Who would have thought I’ll be falling deeply in love with you?”

“That’s karma. You love teasing the hell out of me too much that God made you fall for me instead.”

“Well, then I have to thank Him for that.”

“You really should.”

He smiled again and leaned in. The feeling of his lips on yours still makes the butterflies in your stomach swirl uncontrollably. How can he always do that? He wrapped one arm around your waist to pull your body closer and his other hand on the back of your head so he can kiss you more passionately. The happenings last night started replaying in your head that your face started heating up again and you know Mark felt that considering how he giggles against your lips.

“I will not kiss you anymore.” You stepped back but he just pulled you back in.

“Said who?” He kissed you again. That boy really knows you better than you know yourself.

A flash caught your attention and as soon as you opened your eyes, you caught a glimpse of the culprit as he went fast into hiding.

“The ?! Why didn’t you checked the camera first!” Yugyeom hollered at Jackson. “Now they must have caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter