FIRST DAY

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You promised yourself to wake up early so you can go to your first day in college with lesser people to bump to but luck really wasn’t on your side.

You hurriedly prepare yourself and went downstairs. “Oh, you’re awake! Come on and eat breakfast.” The granpa called for you from the dining room. At the moment, you heard someone coming down from the stairs.

“Coming through, you should probably move.” You heard him and stepped aside. Never did you like his personality first and foremost.

He went to eat his breakfast. His grandpa was still calling for you but you just have to say no this morning. You didn’t want to be in the same table with his grandson.

You close your eyes and sighed as soon as you got to the bus stop. Rush hour, the worst time of the day. You bit your lip and just avoided the crowd. *I guess I have to walk.*

You then turned to look when you heard someone honked. “Just ignore me in school, got it?” Mark then rolled his windows up and sped off.

*Bastard. I didn’t even think about me talking to you in the first place.* You rolled your eyes and kept on walking.

You were sweating the moment you arrived. *Bad decision. I promise I’ll really wake up extra early so I can ride the bus when there’s still few passenegers.* You made a promise to yourself after walking for half an hour.

The moment you put your head up and look at what’s in front of you, you can’t help yourself but feel really out of place.

Students were getting out of their sports car, they’re wearing top of the line clothing, and girls have their full make up on and branded bags. You took a peek to yourself but just shrugged it off. They don’t know you, you don’t know them. There’s no reason to feel ashamed right now because you’ve had worst. The thing you are more concerned about now is to try and avoid having skin contact with anyone.

The hallways are full of people so you were having a hard time looking for your room, plus, the stares of people isn’t helping. Why? Is it their first time seeing someone who doesn’t wear makeup and new clothes?

“She’s definitely in the scholarship program. How could someone like her afford enrolling in this school?” You started hearing the girls snicker as they eyed you up and down.

*es.* You thought and just walked forward as you cross your arms on your chest.

“Hey miss..” Somebody then stopped in front of you that mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter