CHOCO CHIP COOKIE

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your eyes were closing, it’s too bright. Your ears are hurting, damn that screeching sound. Your head is aching, you wanted it to stop.

“H..Hey, wake up, wake up!” Mark shook you and the moment you opened your eyes, his face was the first thing you can see. “A..Are you okay?” Mark was so worried at this point, you having nightmares come often nowadays.

 You instantly wrap your arms around him and cried.

“I’m just here. It’s going to be okay.” He hugged you back then your hair. He started humming a soft tune to calm you down. It hurts him to see you like this. He doesn’t know what was happening and so do you. All you know is you keeping on having that same dream. What is it really about?

When he already can’t hear you crying, he took a peek at you to see if you were already asleep but you weren’t. Your eyes were open and you don’t really want to close it again.

“It…It...hurts….” You looked up to see his eyes. “I…I don’t want to sleep again. I…I don’t want to dream about it again.”

“That’s just nothing. You won’t dream about it again. I’m just here and I would never let you be hurt again, okay?” He then kissed your forehead and pulled you closer to him. He hummed another soft tune and your hair once more. *If only I could take the pain away, I would. I will do anything for you.*

Him humming plus the sound of his heart beating soothes your soul. You can feel your eyelids getting heavier and in no time, you were asleep again.

Mark can feel your slow, steady breaths on his neck and that made him feel relieved. *Please let her dream sweet dreams. I don’t want her crying. I don’t want her hurting.*

 

 

It was Saturday and it definitely is Mark’s favorite day. No work, no school, and the best thing is he can be with you 24/7.

“Why don’t you make it on your own? You know I can’t do this.” You whined as he tied your apron for you.

“It’s going to be easy. Plus, we don’t need any knives so you won’t cut yourself today.”

“Can’t I just watch you bake?”

“No. We will be doing this together. So don’t whine and just do what I say, okay?” He then pinched your cheeks but you just have to slap his hands away at that.

“Pffftt… Fine!”

“You will be eating most of these chocolate chip cookies anyways.” He said as he tied your hair.

“Good that you know.” You went to the sink to wash your hands but he squeezed in and was the one who washed your hands for you. “You know I can wash my hands on my own.”

“I know.” He said casually and kissed the top of your nose. “Let’s get baking!”

You were just doing whatever he says.

You rather open the flour quite strongly that some got into your face and you can hear him laughing. You eyed him and he started wiping some of it off your face.

“Crack the eggs and then mix it into the dry ingredients.” He whispers into your ear as he hugged your waist from the back.

“I thought we were going to do this together but it seems like I’m the only one doing something.”

“I’m telling you what to do plus, I’m giving you energy!” He then kisses your cheek. “See?”

You shook your head but nonetheless smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter