LOCKET

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Excuse me, is someone home?” Somebody then started knocking on your door.

You opened the door and found a few men in suits outside.

“Are you Han Seulmi?”

“Yes. Why?”

“You have to come with us.”

“I’m sorry but I don’t even know you and you are no police officers so I don’t think I should be going with you.” You closed the door but the guy stopped you midway.

“Listen miss, we were just ordered to fetch you. You should come with us.”

“Who ordered you?”

“He said to give this to you and you’ll understand.” He then reached to you a locket. You looked at it for a few seconds before recognizing it. He was signaling for you to grab it.

“Put it on my hands instead. But don’t touch me.” You opened your hands to him.

You don’t quite remember how you lost it but it was something your mom gave to you on the morning of your 13th birthday.

“H..H…How?”

“You should come with us and you’ll know.” He then opened the door of the car for you.

“Don’t touch me.” You moved away immediately when one of them went closer to you. He was just walking beside you but your reflexes acted immediately.

“I..I won’t touch you.” He answered, not wanting to creep you out although he was the one who found you quite creepy.

You weren’t sure where you are heading and if these guys should be trusted but you were too curious as to why they have your locket. There should really be a reason, right?

After minutes of travelling, the car went in a huge gate and it stopped in front of an enormous house. Definitely, it just shows how big the gap is between the rich and the poor. You can’t even afford to buy yourself some new sneakers but the people living in this house probably buy their new shoes every day.

 The guy then opened the door for you and you stepped out. *Whatever the man who has this locket wants with me, it should better be quick. I don’t feel comfortable. I don’t belong here.*

Mark has just woken up from sleep. He tried to sleep again but his tummy kept grumbling. *So hungry…*

He got up and started walking downstairs, still half asleep, towards the dining room.

While walking down, he saw the back figure of a girl with his grandpa’s men surrounding her and went into his room. *Who’s that? What’s happening?* He thought for a second but just shrugged it off and went to fill his empty stomach.

Entering in the room, you saw a white-haired man sitting on his chair. He immediately stood up and can’t hide his smile when he saw you. “Oh my. You’ve grown so much!” You noticed him walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter