ANXIOUS

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This is such a huge and nice house.” Seolhyun’s father stared at the house in front of him. “Wow. I never knew that Seulmi will be living in something like this.”

He then started to peek inside the property from the outside. “Who knew I’ll be seeing you again in here, my favorite daughter.” Han Dongju then chuckled, clearly excited to see you again.

“Excuse me, who are you?” Jackson then asked the suspicious looking man.

“Oh. I was just appreciating the beauty of this house! It’s really a great work of art!” Dongju replied casually.

The other Got7 members then also looked at Dongju weirdly.

“Then, I should get going.” Dongju smiled at them and walks away.

Jackson then just shrugged and entered the passcode. “The ?! Mark really did change the passcode!” He then started ringing the doorbell. “Mark! Ya!”

Dongjun hid himself a few meters away, still watching the boys. After a few seconds, the door opened and he saw a girl walking out.

“Mark’s taking a shower. You should all go in first. I’ll just buy me some ice cream.” You told them.

“I’ll go with noona!” Bambam and Yugyeom simultaneously said.

“Buy some ice cream for all of us then.” Junior looked at you and you nodded.

“Okay.”

As you and the two younger guys head to the nearest convenience store, a pair of eyes was watching your every move.

*Why does she have to grow looking a lot like her mother? Another reason to hate her much more. Damn that child.*

You felt the chills that’s why you looked back. Dongju instantly pulled his cap lower and walks the other way.

“Who are you looking at?” Bambam then look at where you were looking and saw the retreating figure of a man. “That guy’s weird. He’s been checking out Mark’s house a while ago.”

“H..Huh?”

“Just don’t mind that guy.”

 

 

On the way to school, as you were walking on the street, you felt those chills again. You never wanted to look back, thinking there might be something or someone scary. You fastened your pace and bite your lip. *Don’t look back. Don’t look back.*

“Ah!” You squeal as you felt arms around your waist. You heard him laugh so you look at him really annoyed. “Damn it Mark! Argh! And I thought you’re not going to school today? Why are you following me?! Why are you here?! Go to the company now!”

“I just decided to go to school with my bae today.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

You just shook your head and started walking ahead.

“Hey! Wait for me!” He then was about to intertwine his fingers on yours but you suddenly got an electric shock the moment his skin touches yours. “W…What’s the problem?” He looked at your shocked face.

“N..Nothing…” You then quickly hid your hands behind your back.

“I think there’s something wrong with you.”

“T..There isn’t. Really.” You tried to act normal and smiled. He tried to reach for it again and this time, you didn’t felt the electricity anymore. You surely knew there’s something different going on these days but you can’t really tell what is.

“Let’s go.” He smiled at you and you both walk hand in hand. You took a peek at him and wondered if ever the things you are experiencing right now have anything to do with him. *Please no.*

“They sure look lovely. No wonder Seolhyun is so angry.” Dongju witness from afar. “How can my two daughters like the same man? I wonder what their reactions will be if t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter