PROMISE

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Surprise, surprise!” Bambam suddenly entered the living room followed by the other members. Mark was just casually sitting on the couch, watching television.

Jaebum’s eyes immediately wandered around to see any sight of you. He still has some apologizing to do. He never wanted you to feel offended of what he just did the other day. He was really just worried and wanted to protect you.

“Where’s noona?” Yugyeom asked. “That’s right. Where is she? I just came here for noona!” Bambam chimed in.

Mark looked at them. “Wow. I really have some good friends, going here only to find Seulmi.”

“Sorry but I still have my mission. I have to make her smile and I wouldn’t give up until I did. I have my pride you know.” Jackson declared and pounded his chest with his fist.

“Want to make a bet? If you can’t do it today, you have to run around in school only in your boxers on Monday.” JR suggested and Youngjae clapped and got excited about the idea.

“Deal! If you lose, then you’ll be the one running in your boxers.” Jackson pointed at JR.

“Call!”

Mark just shook his head as he found it ridiculous. He knows definitely how things will go. Nobody can ever make that poker face girl smile. He then caught JB’s eyes and knew that he still have some apologizing to do to Seulmi.

“She probably must be in her room.” Jackson was about to walk up the stairs when you went out of your room walked down stairs. You paused midway and look at the visitors. You locked eyes with JB and you swear that he’s the last person you would want to see as of the moment.

“Noona!” Bambam and Yugyeom simultaneously waved at you. They sure are excited to see you. But the heck, you don’t really understand why they would even be excited to see a non-existent girl like you but kind of grew accustomed to it. They always act like that the first thing in the morning they caught sight of you in the classroom.

“I thought I’ll be having the weekend on my own but I guess not.” You remarked and made your way down.

“Come on noona, I know you have clothes other than jeans and long sleeves. I mean it’s getting warmer. Don’t you feel hot?” Youngjae suddenly asks you.

“Of course she feels hot because……she’s hot.” Jackson then winked at you bit his lips ily.

“You look stupid.” You rolled your eyes and made your way outside.

“PUAHAHAHA! STUPID!” JR and the younger ones started to laugh non-stop that they didn’t even noticed you leaving.

“YA! I didn’t tell the four of you to laugh! Stop it! I’m not stupid!” Jackson was busy shushing the noisy ones.

Mark stood up, wanting to follow you out but then saw JB tailing behind you. Though he didn’t like the idea of you and JB alone, he knows that it is wiser for now to let it be to clear up the misunderstandings between the two of you. He just hopes that he didn’t made the wrong choice of letting the two of you be.

“Wait, where’s my Seulmi? Seulmi baby?! Where did you go?! I still have to make you smile!” Jackson started to pace around.

“What ‘my Seulmi’? What ‘Seulmi baby’? You can’t call my noona like that!” Bambam protested.

“’My noona’? She’s my noona!” Yugyeom joined in.

“What are you all talking about?! I’m definitely her type!” Youngjae pointed at himself.

“Babies.” Jr. rolled his eyes at quarreling boys and sat next to Mark. “Hey! How’s it going?” He slung his right arm around Mark’s neck..

“Nothing’s going on.” Mark casually answered.

“That’s impossible. You have a girl in the house and her room is just in front of yours and you know what can happen when—”

“Nothing’s happening so get that dirty stuff out your mind because there’s no way that’s going to happen.” Mark brushes Jr.’s arm of his neck but Jr. just kept giggling to himself.

“Stop giggling. She’s a weirdo, you know that. Plus, she’s a total psycho!”

“She’s quite weird, I admit but for me it’s the normal kind of weird, I guess. But psycho? How can you say she’s a psycho? Ooohhh! Something really is going on between you two! Did she let you touch her or anything?” Jr. teasingly wiggled his eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter