SOON

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You should tell her.”  Bobby whispered but Hanbin just nudged him telling him to shut up. “She has the right to know that she has a sister!”

“Stop telling me what to do! I know what I’m doing!”

“No you don’t know what you’re doing!”

“I do!”

“No you don’t.”

“I do!”

You heard someone bickering and you look to your far left and saw Bobby and Hanbin glaring at each other. You’ve never seen them like that before. “Is there a problem between you two?”

“N…Nothing! Of course nothing!” Hanbin swung his arm over Bobby’s neck and pulled him closer. Both of them gave you a big grin but deep inside, they are literally cursing at each other.

“You know what you both should go home. What are you guys even doing here?”

“Why? Can’t we even walk you home from school? I know your boyfriend is not here and that group of his has something to do too.” Bobby looked at you.

“I can handle going home on my own.”

“No you can’t. I’ve heard you’re becoming paranoid with your surroundings each day.”

“I’m….I’m not!”

“Seulmi, I think we should really walk you home.” Hanbin then nodded at you. The look on your face already told him that you don’t want to be alone.

“H..How did you even know that they are all busy and—”

*Their leader actually told me. We might not be in good terms with them but they know we also care a lot about you just like them.* “Let’s go!” Hanbin grabbed your elbow.

You sighed but started walking too. You know this is definitely better than going alone.

Hanbin take a peek at you and can’t help but to worry. *Don’t worry Seulmi, I’ll protect you, I will always do.*

“Perhaps, do you want to eat first?” Bobby asked you.

You thought about it for a bit. You wanted to say no but your tummy then growled.

“Is pizza okay? The guys just texted me they ordered some.”

“It’s—”

“Of course it’s okay! Come on I’m hungry!” Hanbin dragged you with him and you can’t help but remember how he was always the one who answers other’s questions for you in the past. It was something he’s really good at.

“Noona!” Chanwoo excitedly waved at you and patted the seat next to him.

“I’ll just get something to drink first.”

“I’ll do it for you noona.” Chanwoo stood up but you stopped him.

“It’s okay. I’m—”

A glass of water then was handed over to you.

“Thank you.” You smiled at your best friend.

“No problem.” He smiled back. He then started walking towards the kitchen. You followed him because you wanted to ask him something but ended up bumping onto a shelf and knocking some things on it.

“Sorry.” You picked it up one by one but a brown envelops caught your eyes as some of the papers inside were peeking out and you saw the name ‘Dongju’ on it.

Hanbin quickly picks everything up instead, hoping you didn’t notice what’s inside the envelope. You didn’t dare ask him about it because yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter