SCARED?

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Name.” The guy in front of you asked without looking away from his laptop. You just stared at him.

When he wasn’t given an answer, he looked front and his eyes widened. “You again?!”

“Ya!” You heard Mark and you immediately turned around to see him walking to you.

“What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here.” You eyed him but the guy just sat on the chair beside you.

“It really is her again!” The other guy beside the one in front of you chimed in too.

“Excuse me but I think you’ve mistaken something here.” Mark stated at the both of them.

“And who is this? Your boyfriend?” One of them asked you.

“I don’t know him so better get him out of here.” You responded back but Mark stayed glued on his seat.

“Okay, I don’t care what your relationship with him is. All I want to know is why is it you again?! It hasn’t even been 2 months before you were last here.”

“1 month and 2 weeks to be exact.” The other one added.

“What?! You’ve been here before?!” Mark stared at you in surprise but like what you always were, your expression remained the same.

“She’s been here for like 8 times.” The guy in front of you looked at you as he answered Mark.

“8 times?!” Mark exclaimed.

“This time, you’re accused of murder again. That’s not surprising. Aigoo, what to do with you?” The guy tapped his pen on his chin.

“Okay, I’m really kind of confused here. I don’t get the situation.” Mark look at him.

“That’s why I told you to get out of here.” You repeated to him but he still isn’t following your order.

“This girl, seriously, this girl is really crazy.” The officer pointed at you. “You know if you just confess to the murders your jail time will be reduced! Don’t always go around the bush and tell us that you can see death if your skin touches others that’s why you know exactly how, when and where they are going to die bla bla bla! That’s stupid! No one’s buying your excuse!”

“Oh yeah?” You raised your brow and you went closer to him, your hands only inches away from his.

“Ya, don’t come closer!” He pulled his hand and leaned back.

“Why? Scared? If you don’t believe me then why are you avoiding my touch?” You tried to touch him again but he moved farther.

“K…Keep your hands to yourself!”

The other guy started laughing.

“You find it funny too huh?”

“Don’t come closer!” He instantly crossed his arms over his chest.

“Back to our earlier conversation…” The officer coughed and fixed himself. “….that will be your reason again today, right? Or will you confess?”

“I told you before, I just warn them when will their time be and their friends always mistook me to be the suspect so if you’re expecting getting any new information or even confession from me, then bull.”

“This girl talks rough too don’t you? Huh?” The officer stood up and tried to act mighty but no one can scare you. You stood up also and look at him straight into the eyes.

“S..Seulmi..” Mark tried to sit you down.

“Oh, what’s that over there?” You pointed at the back and the detective immediately l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter