NO REASON

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Stop.” You heard him spoke before you got to open the door to your room. He was leaning on his door frame and looked at you. You looked back and just stared at him, waiting for him to say what he wants. “You are crazy, aren’t you?”

“Crazy is my second name.”

“Like seriously crazy. Did you got out of a mental hospital?” He started coming closer to you.

“Maybe. I don’t care what you think about me just as long as you stay away from me.” You motioned your hand at him signaling for him to stop coming closer but he didn’t stopped.

“Why? Why do you want me to stay away from you?”

You started walking back but you’ve already hit the wall. You put your hands on your side and tried to avoid his gaze.

“Is someone touching you really that scary?” He started taunting you that he’ll touch you.

“Don’t touch me or—”

“Or what?”

“I’ll kill you.”

“You see, I’ve heard you’ve also said that to my friend. But sorry, you can’t threaten me.”

“I don’t joke. I’ll seriously kill you.” You gave him a death glare.

“Why don’t we try?” He pointed his finger at you and slowly, it started to come closer to your face. “I’ve also heard you especially don’t like it if somebody touched your skin.”

“I said don’t touch me. Don’t let me repeat it again.” You walked sideways but he put his one hand on the wall to prevent you from escaping. “You won’t really like what will happen if you touch me.”

“Well, now I’m really curious. Do I have to prepare my coffin or something just in case?”

“You probably should.”

“Really?” He then smirked. He’s now enjoying teasing you. But amidst of all this, you’ve managed to just put on your poker face. “And also, do you normally only have one expression?”

“I don’t have a reason to smile, laugh, or frown so why not? Is it bothering you? Because if it is, then that’s good.”

“You’re really getting on my nerves, you know that, Han Seulmi-ssi?”

“Wow, you’ve managed to remember my name but hey, guess what I don’t know yours so move away, mister.”

Mark then was baffled. You still don’t know his name? For heaven’s sake everybody knows his name.

“It’s dinner time….sir…” A maid called and she instantly walks away seeing how close Mark is to you, thinking that she might be invading his privacy which Mark hates the most.

You saw him unfocused and immediately kick him in the shin. “Awwww!”

You quickly went in your room and locked the door.

“Ya!” He knocked but you just ignored him. You don’t know if he’s two-faced or what because earlier at school durin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter