WAKE

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You know not everything will go your way, it never does. The six persons surrounding you right now is just staring at you. You’ve explained everything to them but you don’t know how many of them trust or believe in you. You are hoping Jaebum will so you look at him and you were relieved when he gave you a small smile and nodded.

This is also why you hated having friends. You never liked explaining things and you never liked the feeling of being judged by them.

Youngjae then walked out without even saying anything. Yugyeom and Bambam followed a few seconds later, then Jackson and Jinyoung.

“They needed time to think.” Jaebum stood in front of you.

“I know.”

“Come on, let’s get you home.”

“No. I’m staying here.”

“You need to rest. You look like you haven’t got any sleep in the past few days so I’ll drive you home.”

“It’s not me who needed to rest the most.” *Mark does.* “I…I have to stay here. You know I have to stay here. I’ll really feel guilty if I won’t.”

“But your injur—”

“My ankle’s fine now.”

“Seulmi..”

“Don’t try and make me go home because I won’t.” You then went out of the room too and tried to find Mark.

Jaebum felt his heart broke into pieces. *Don’t I really have a place in your heart, Seulmi?* But then he thought that maybe because Mark is having a hard time right now that’s why you wanted to just comfort him as a friend but JB can’t lie to himself that you don’t really have something for Mark.

“H…Hey…” A familiar voice made JB look to the door. He creased his eyebrows, thinking why that girl is in front of him now.

“W..When—”

“I..I head straight here from the airport. I..I guess I came at the wrong time. I never knew Mark’s grandfather will die like this, I remembered him being energetic and strong the last time I saw him.”

“K..Kim Seolhyun..”

“Oppa, I miss you.”

 

 

People kept coming in as the day goes. The news spread around quickly and you really felt vulnerable. You never wanted to touch the skin of somebody in the crowd because maybe it’ll be his or her wake next after Mark’s grandfather’s wake.

Seeing people in all black make you cringe, it just reminds you of the many deaths you’ve witnessed in your mind.

Mark was the only family member so he was the only one who greets and bows at the visitors who visits. He was really silent, dead silent. Others will try to make a small conversation with him to at least ease the tension but he would just nod and would not open his mouth as much as possible.

You were just standing on a corner, observing everybody. You were just frozen on your place. Got7 helped by giving foods and drinks to the visitors except Jaebum, he wasn’t around.

You then noticed that Mark was already alone inside. You took the opportunity and grabbed him a glass of water. He hasn’t even eaten anything.

“I didn’t ask for you. Get out!” He pushed the glass away and fell down and broke into pieces. The people outside took a peek as they heard it. You immediately cleaned it up and went out.

“Bl…Blood?” Bambam passed by you but stopped when he saw something red on your hands.

“H..huh?” You then saw the blood and quickly wiped it on your sleeves. “T..This is just nothing.” You then hid your han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter