6 MONTHS

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6months. Today marks the 6th month after the accident had happened. What was everybody doing now?

JB’s in school. Junior is too. Jackson is still Jackson. Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugeom are still classmates. Mark? Well, good enough he graduated last semester and is now full time CEO in his company.

One good thing that had happened in the past 6 months was iKon and Got7 are now not fighting with each other. They would even hang out sometimes and start to know each other better, without the hate and misunderstandings.

Seolhyun went back abroad as for your dad, for the first time ever, he was put to jail. Mark would never let him roam free after what he did. It wasn’t easy catching him but Mark will never give up in giving you justice.

“Good morning sir.” An employee greeted Mark as he entered the company but as usual, he never greeted back. He was actually a lot colder now. When others try to make him smile or laugh, they always fail. He wasn’t even that loud anymore even when he’s with his friends.

The day started passing by like any other normal day. Attend meetings, sign some papers, and review some documents, if anybody can see, it was actually really normal, except that you can see he’s not really happy about anything.

His meeting for the day ends but he was still on his seat in the conference room, deep in thoughts. The lights were already turned off and the only light coming in was from the tinted glass walls.

Every time he tried to be stronger, he ended up becoming weaker. Every time he tried to tell himself everything’s going to be better soon, he ended up crying. And every time he tried to think about the future, his future, he can’t still help and think it’s with you. He just can’t picture the rest of his life without you.

He finally stood up from his seat and went out. He paid a visit to the cemetery and lied down on the grass as he looked up to the sky. For a few minutes, he just watched the clouds go by. It made him feel a little bit better but still, he wasn’t okay.

“Why is life so unfair?” He began talking.

“Was I a murderer in my past life to deserve all this?” He then softly touches the grass on his side. “Everyone I love always ended up leaving me. Am I that horrible?”

He looked to his side as a tear slid down from his eyes. “I shouldn’t have gotten mad. I should have wait for her to explain instead of getting pissed off and walk out of the house. I should have turned around sooner then maybe, I could have saved her. Don’t I really deserve to be happy?”

He then stared at the three tombstones. “Ya, answer me. Just one of you will be enough to answer me. Dad, mom, grandpa….” His cries didn’t stop thinking that the ground beneath him could, at any moment, be yours. “Please……. answer me.”

“Of course, you’re here. We th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter