OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Slowly, your eyes started opening. You can hear the faint noise of something beeping but still can’t make it out what it is exactly.

Everything was blurry. It took you some time before your eyesight started getting clearer. Where were you?

“S….S….Seulmi?” You heard the oh so familiar voice and turned your head to the side. “….Seulmi…” Mark instantly cried and held you in his embrace. Your eyes were still wide, still trying to comprehend what is happening.

His hold of you was tight but it wasn’t suffocating. His cries filled the room and soon thereafter, tears started to come out of your eyes too.

Mark then leaned back and searched your face. He wipes your tears away with his thumb and caresses your cheeks. “I’m….I’m not dreaming am I?” He said in between his breathes.

You don’t know. Maybe you’re the one dreaming? You shook your head and cried harder. “I…I don’t know…”

He hugged you again, not ever wanting to let go. He waited for this moment for 10 months. God knows how much painful and agonizing it was for him seeing you just lying on the bed, unconscious, every single day.  

“H…H…How long…..” You whispered. He then looked at you again and places his forehead on yours as his hands stayed on your cheeks, still trying to wipe your tears.

“10 months.”

“1…10 months?”

He slowly nodded. You then felt sorry and guilty for everything. That was long, really long. You never meant to be out for 10 months.

“But it doesn’t matter now. You’re awake, that’s what matters.”

As you were looking at him, you noticed how much paler and thinner he was. Those sleepless nights he had must have taken a toll on his health.

“M…Mark. I’m…I’m sorry. I’m really so—”

“Shhh… It’s not your fault, it’s not your fault. I’m the one who should do the apologizing—”

“No Mark, I—”

“Seulmi, I—”

“Movie marathon tim—” Youngjae went in the room excitedly, quickly stopping and dropping everything he’s holding as he saw you. “N..N…noona?” Seeing how Youngjae stopped, the others then hurried inside to see what’s going on. They also then were startled. Silence filled the room.

“I think I’m dreaming.” Junior tried to slap himself only to get hurt by it. “I’m…I’m not dreaming… S…Seulmi?”

“Hey! We’re here! We’re—” Hanbin entered the room and stopped too as he saw what’s happening.

“Why are you stoppi—” Bobby pushed him slightly but then saw why.

“Noona!” Chanwoo was the first one to run to you.

“Noona!” Bambam and Yugeyom followed suit. Soon, everyone tried to hug you after Mark sat you up. Are they crying? This is actually your first seeing most of them cry. You have one more reason to thank God because he blessed you with friends like them.

“Princess! My poker princess!” Jackson was hugging you too tight that you’re starting to get out of breath.

“J…Jackson…J..”

“Ya! She’ can’t breathe!” Yunhyeong pulled him and hugged you instead. “I miss you so much!”

“Hey hey! Back off!” Jackson also pulled him away.

“Guys let’s not fight, shall we?” Jaebum tried to calm them down. He then looked at you and you gave him a smile. For the first time in 10 months, Jaebum could finally breathe. You in a coma was one, if not the scariest, thing that had happened to him.

You can’t hide the fact that you’re still quite surprised that the two groups are inside one room. Have they finally come to their senses and befriended each other? That's one less problem for you to worry about then.

You then caught Hanbin’s eyes. He quickly wiped his tears away, not wanting you to see him crying. He doesn't know what he'll do if he loses his best friend. He'd rather let you ran away again from him than letting you die on your own. At least for the former, he still knows you're out there somewhere, alive and breathing.

“Come here.” You opened your arms for him. He gladly embraces you.

"I...I miss you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter