SECOND CHANCE

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a bright light. You cannot see anything but a bright light. You thought it was the sun but weren’t sure if it was because it was too bright to see what it was. You then heard a screeching sound that made you suddenly open your eyes and gulp for air.

“H..hey, are you alright?” Mark quickly cup your face and told you to breathe slowly. As your breathings went normal, Mark looks at you worriedly.

“Did you have a nightmare?”

“I…I don’t know…” You actually wondered what that dream means but you can’t find an answer.

“It’s okay now, it’s okay.” You nodded in agreement. It was already morning but Mark seems like to cuddle more in bed and sleep.

“Let’s get up. You still have work.” You tried to sit up but failed to do so when you felt your lower body sore. Mark noticed it and chuckled a bit.

“I’m sorry.” He turned to his side, kissed your cheeks and hugged you. You covered your face with your hands as you felt embarrassed at the moment as you thought of the happenings last night. “You don’t need to be embarrassed.” He removed your hands from your face.

You then covered your body with the blanket and looked away.

“That’s no use I’ve seen it all last night.”

“Can you grab my clothes please?” He chuckled a bit again first but followed you as he tossed you your underwear and a shirt.

“Hey, this is your shirt, I want my long sleeves. And where’s my jeans?”

“Come on, we are the only two in this house and I’ve seen it all. It’s alright to dress more comfortably from now on when inside the house.” He then put on his boxers and tank top. You haven’t really gotten to stare at his body last night and as soon as you saw his abs, it was just so good to look at.

You didn’t complain anymore and just dressed on what he gave you and tried to stand up. Your legs were wobbly for a bit but soon after, you got your balance but you can’t deny that your lower body is still sore.

You look at yourself in the mirror and noticed the red marks on your neck.

“Mark!”

You felt his hands snake around your waist from behind as he gently plant some kisses on your hickeys. “I’m sorry about that too.” He whispered and rested his head on your shoulders.

“I still have school today!”

“Then don’t go. Let’s just stay here at home.”

“No, you go to work. I’ll stay here.” He frowned but knew that he really has to go to work.

You then saw from the mirror that his eyes traveled down to your legs and just stayed there.

“Ya.” You cupped his head up.

“Why? Your legs are killer! It’s long and slender.” He kisses you again on your cheeks and turned you around to face him. “Oh and I forgot to greet you, good morning!” He leans forward and was about to kiss you on your lips but you covered your lips with your hand. “Hey…”

“Let’s eat now, okay?” You then removed his hold on you and walk down to the kitchen. “Hmmm… What do you want for breakfast?”

“I should be the one asking you that. Between the two of us, I’m the only one who can cook.”

You sighed. You know that’s true. “But I just wanted to try and make you some foo—”

“I’ll teach you next time but right now, I’ll cook.” He sat you down on a stool.

“Fine.” You then watch him do his thing. You asked for only kimchi fried rice and kimchi jiggae since that’s what you’ve been craving for. You can’t actually see him cooking since his back was on you so you stand up and sat down on the counter just beside him.

“Don’t you know your legs are distracting me right now?”

“Then don’t look at it.” You covered his eyes and laughed as he laughed too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter