WHAT HAPPENED?

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Arriving home, you first went to Mark’s room to see if he was already there but there was no one inside. You sighed and went back downstairs and sat on the couch.

Yugyeom, Youngjae, and Bambam are with you as your class was dismissed early today.

“Do you want to go to his company instead?” Yugyeom asked but you shook your head.

“He’ll probably hate me more if I do that.” The room then became silent.

Yugyeom look at the two guys who were sitting beside him. “Ya, don’t you guys have anything to say?” Youngjae and Bambam looked at each other.

“You go first.”

“No you.”

“Why me?”

“Then why me?”

“If you guys really don’t want to say anything it’s okay. I know it’s all my fault. You don’t have to force yourself to talk to me if you don’t want to.”

The two guys became speechless for a moment. They really just don’t know how to begin their sentence. It wasn’t like they hated you but they were just confused and just doesn’t know what to do.

“It’s just hard to believe about you seeing death and stuff and—”

“So do you want to see it or something?” You cut Youngjae while he was talking. He instantly then covered his body with his arms, though he still doesn’t believe you 100%, he won’t risk to be the one touched by you. “Let’s go to the streets.” You then stood up.

“Noona..” Yugyeom then was worried about you but you just smiled at him. You know it will be painful for you since you have to find someone that will die there and then so they would believe you and that means touching as many people as you can to find that person.

“Call.” Bambam agreed about the idea.

“Ya.” Yugyeom looked at him.

“I’ll agree to that too.” Youngjae agreed too. You actually still didn’t tell them about you having headaches and fainting because of touching too many people consecutively since you never thought you’ll be doing that again.

You were actually hoping Mark is with you right now so if something happens, you know you are safe in his arms.

You calmed yourself while looking at the crowd in front of you and hoped that it won’t take too much people to find the particular person.

“Noona…it won’t do something bad to you right?” Yugyeom was really worried.

“Just take me home if ever I fainted, no need for a hospital.”

“Huh?!”

“And be careful not to let your skin touch mine.” You look at Yugyeom who was just wearing a white shirt.

Before Yugyeom stopped you, you went in to the crowd and brushed your hands against theirs.

“Noona!” Yugyeom followed you and the two other followed near behind.

You can then slowly feel your head throbbing but you still can’t find someone. *Come on.*

You can also feel your legs getting wobbly as your hands started to tremble. *Please not today. Don’t let me faint today. I just need to prove it to them.*

Your eyes then widened as you grabbed on to someone and made her stop from walking.

“Ya! What are you doing?!” She then glared at you, pulled her hand and walks away.

Again, of all the deaths you have witnessed in your mind, car accidents are the one you hated most but it was also one that you can frequently encounter.

“C..Car a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter