D-DAY

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were holding on to your seatbelt rather tightly. Your heart was racing as your hands were shaking. You’ve never been this nervous. It was d-day and you're literally praying that nothing will go bad today.

“Hey, are you okay?” Mark noticed your behavior as he drove towards his company.

“I’m…I’m…I’m fine.” You stuttered. How can you be fine? The sound of the tire screeching whenever Mark presses the break makes you more nervous.

“I don’t think you’re fine. Do you want to go to the hospi—”

“No! I’m… I’m really fine.” You tried to calm yourself as you put your hands on your lap.

“You sure?”

“Yeah.” You nodded and faked a smile.

As soon as you were out the streets and inside his company, you felt a lot calmer. God knows how much you wanted this day to end already without something bad happening.

Wherever he goes, you follow. In meetings, in walking around the company to see if there’s any problem, in having a lunch with the shareholders, you were there, silently observing. Mark actually wanted to officially introduce you to them but you didn’t want to go noticed.

You were literally in awe as you watch him. You can’t still believe the guy talking in front of everybody was yours. He seemed so different but a good kind of different. He surely knows how to be professional at work but someone sweet and noisy at home.

“You’re somewhat clingy today. Why?” He whispered as you were sitting on his lap and was hugging him.

“Can’t I?” You held on tighter.

Mark just chuckled. He continued signing some papers for another meeting later as his other arm was around you.

“Stop tickling!” You slapped his arm away but he wraps it around you again and kissed you on your cheeks. You closed your eyes as you shove your face on his neck.

“Are you trying to sleep?” He takes a look at you.

You shook your head but remained your eyes closed.

“I’ll carry you to the couch.” He was about to stand up but you kept him on his seat and look at him.

“I’m really not sleepy.” *I don’t want to sleep. I don’t want to let you off my sight.* You touched the tip of your nose to his and made your eyes bigger. “See! I’m not sleepy!”

He chuckled again and bites his lower lips as he found you adorable. He caresses your cheek with his thumb and presses his lips against yours. He tilted his head to the right to get a better angle as he sat you down on the desk in front of him. He stood up so he can be higher and still be the lead of the kiss.

The make-out session started heating up as he pushed you back down on the table and hovers on top of you. You tightly held on to his collar and let his hand wander inside your shirt until you feel it was slowly on its way up.

He pulled back and you glared at him. He kissed the tip of your nose and helped you sat up. Of course he knew that’s the farthest he can go for now. For you, he’s willing to wait.

He sat back down on his seat as you smoothen his collar and his coat. You fixed a few strands of his hair that was out of pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter