STOP IT

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You tell him.”

“No you tell him!”

“No you!” Junhoe and Chanwoo continued to nudge each other.

“Can you two stop nudging each other and just tell us what’s up?” Bobby eyed them.

“It isn’t for you. It’s for Hanbin hyung.” Hanbin then looked at them. The moment they looked at him they knew he wasn’t in the mood for anything but it is really important for them to tell it right now.

“Hyung, that girl….that girl…..” Chanwoo was stuttering. “…she’s…she’s…”

“..she’s married.” Yunhyeong cut in. “And do you know who her husband is?”

Hanbin then looked at them confusingly. Did he hear it right?

“Mark! Mark Tuan!”

“Ey!” Bobby laughed as he threw Yunhyeong a couch pillow. “That was a nice joke! You better get out of here before that joke pisses me off.” He then sounded stern.

“I’m telling the truth! We saw them got out of Mark’s house earlier! Mark’s rich, the girl must be too since they went to the same prestigious college so I’m 100% sure they are in an arranged marriage!”

“Ya! You better—” Bobby was about to get mad at him but Hanbin stopped him and stood from his seat.

“She’s not rich.” Hanbin looked at Yunhyeong. *That could never be.* “She won’t just marry someone. She’d rather be alone.” *She doesn’t want to involve herself with others as much as possible.* “And she would never live in a house with a ing bastard.” *No, just no.*

“You can see it for yourself if you don’t want to believe in us.”

 

 

You were sitting on your bed, reading a book when someone knocked on your door.

“What do you want?”

“Seulmi?” Jaebum then went in. You really thought it was Mark.

“W..What are you doing here?”

“Me and the others brought some pizza and colas. You should come and eat with us.”

You then think about it. Well, they have seen you smile and laugh so why not also eat with them?

“I’ll just finish this book and come down. I only have few pages left.”

“Okay.” He then closes the door.

You got up as soon as you finished reading. You didn’t notice another book lying on the floor so you tripped and twisted your left ankle. *Aawww.*

“Ya! They won’t let me eat a slice until you come down—” Mark entered your room without knocking. “—w..what happened?” He kneeled down in front of you as he saw you holding on to your ankle.

“It’s…it’s nothing. I’m okay.” You tried to stand up but ended up falling down.

“You fool. Why did you let yourself hurt?” Mark then gently held your ankle and tried to massage it.

“Aah.. It hurts..”

“Just stay still. I’m going to get some ice.”

“No, I’m okay.” You tugged on his shirt and pulled him down. You never really meant to pull him strongly because right now, his face is so close to yours. None of you utter any word as your eyes just stare at each other. You then saw Mark’s eyes went down to your lips and he bit his lips unconsciously, looking how pink and kissable your lips were. You gulped and just hoped he can’t hear your heart beating.

Slowly, he started to lean forward as your heart beats faster. You don’t know whether it’s right or wrong but you just can’t help wanting to know how his lips feel like, is that so wrong?

You then close your eyes as he also closes his and in just a second, you felt his warm lips on yours. Is someone’s lip on yours always felt this good or is it because it is Mark's? You can feel the butterflies in your stomach but a sudden jolt of electricity made you open your eyes and lean back.

Mark stared at you but you just looked away. After a few seconds of awkwardness, he then talked.

“We really need to get this treated.”

“No I—” He then lifts you up and walk downstairs. “Hey! Put me down!”

Got7 eyes then went immediately to you and Mark as he carried you downstairs. Their eyes followed you until Mark turned to the kitchen.

Jackson stood up, wanting to follow and take a peek at the both of you but Junior held him down. “We shouldn’t disturb them. Let them be.” He flashed Jackson a smile.

Jaebum was literally feeling all jealous again, he just can’t help it.

Mark sat you down on top of the kitchen counter and grabbed some ice on the freezer.

“I can do it on my own.” You snatched the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter