GUILTY

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Hanbin got off the bus stop and you were surprised to who you saw sitting on the bench.

"What took you so long?" Mark stood up and went in front of you. He gave Hanbin a death glare and immediately pulled you to his side.

"What are you doing here? You should be sleeping it's already late." You looked at Mark.

"What else am I doing here?" He looked at you straight in the eyes and he soften once he saw how puffy your face was. He knew you have been crying and how he wished he was there to hug you.

"Well then, I'll go first. Take care Seulmi, see you around." Hanbin waved goodbye and Mark's glare at him didn't come off until he was out of sight.

You started walking but Mark stopped you and kneeled down. "Get on my back, I'll carry you." You were indeed pretty tired so you didn't complain and got on his back as you wrapped your arms around his neck. As expected, his back is warm and comfy.

"That B.I guy didn't even carry you and just let you walk alone? What a gentleman." He sarcastically said as he started walking towards the house.

"You know I can't let him carry me, right?" You whispered as you settled your head on his shoulders. You closed your eyes and smiled to yourself on how great you were feeling right now with Mark.

"So, is everything good between you two?" He asked but never got an answer. "Hey, are you sleeping?" He looked sideways to take a peek at you and found your eyes closed.

"Not really, just tired." You answered.

"If you're sleepy, just sleep. I'm used to tucking you into bed anyways."

You just have to laugh a little at that. "I'm sorry for that. This is gonna be the last time. I promise."

"You better be. Like I've said before, you're pretty heavy." He then laughed a little too though deep inside, it was never a nuisance to him. Maybe he's just used to it but even if he have to tuck you in your bed again after this, it's okay and not a problem to him.

"Hey." You whispered again.

"Hmm?"

"I'm craving for pancakes. Can you cook me some?"

"That bastard didn't even gave you something to eat?!"

"Can you stop calling each other bastard?" You opened your eyes and looked at him.

"Why? It's fun!" He chuckled.

"Whatever. Don't forget my pancakes, okay?" You closed your eyes again and rested your head on his shoulders as he continued his walk towards home.

After a few minutes, he reached home and took a peek at you again. "I guess she really is asleep now."

"I'm not." You immediately shot up and pointed towards the kitchen. "Pancakes!"

 

 

"Oh? What happened?" His grandpa saw you limping as you join them for breakfast.

"Sprained my ankle yesterday. It's okay."

"Good that you are okay."

After eating, Mark offered you a ride again to school and this time, he made sure you went with him.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you today."

"Huh?"

Mark then just smiled as he drove.

"Everybody will be looking at us." You began to worry but he just ignored you as he stepped off the car. He opened your door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter