AT THE BEACH

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was dark already when Mark and his grandpa reached the beach so they decided to roam around and eat first before searching for a hotel to spend the night with.

Food tripping was one of their past times together when Mark was younger. The little boy really just has a huge appetite and just wanted to try every food that his eyes can see but that has changed when he lost his parents. Now, his grandpa just wanted him to have fun once more without thinking of anything. Mark was hesitant about the idea at first but went with it in the end.

They would try the food on every food stall on the nearby street. Mark too wasn’t sensitive about the things he eats. If someone’s rich doesn’t mean that he can’t eat street foods right?

Mark stared at his grandpa and he can’t help but smile. He never saw his grandpa this happy for years. *I’m sorry for always being such an and a troublemaker. I promise I’ll make it up to you someday.*

When they reached the hotel, Mark saw that the room only has one king sized bed.

“Grandpa!”

“Why? You don’t want to sleep with me? You always sleep me with me when you were little.” *When you were scared to sleep alone after your parents died.*

Mark sighed. “Fine.”

Getting ready to sleep, his grandpa saw Mark deep in thoughts with his phone still in his hands.

“Go ahead and call her if you’re too worried.”

“C…Call her?” Mark quickly put his phone down on the bedside table.

“I know you’re worried about Seulmi. Do you want me to call a driver and take her here with us so you won’t feel uneasy anymore?”

“N..No, it’s okay grandpa. Plus, she never liked crowded places.”

“Never like my . She lives in Seoul and every corner of it is full of people.” His grandpa then started dialing some number but Mark stopped him.

“She hate beaches the most so you don’t have to call someone to bring her here.” *She hates it the most because it is where people’s skin is too exposed.*

“You really know her that much huh?” His grandpa then wiggled his eyebrows.

“Grandpa!”

“You know what, you two look good together.”

“Ey, stop kidding.” He lightly pushed the elder but his grandpa continued to . “Do we really look good together?”

“Whatever. This oldie is tired and wants to sleep. Go ahead and worry on your own.” He then closed his eyes and slept.

“Grandpa! That’s not fair!” Mark tried to wake him up but just pouted when the elder ignored him.

Few minutes have passed but Mark was still sitting on the bed with his back leaning on the headboard. “You might be asleep right now grandpa but I just want to thank you for bringing Seulmi in our house. I know I hated it at first but I never knew there will come a time that I’ll actually………like her.” He then took a peek at his grandpa. “Let’s keep that a secret from her okay?”

 

 

The next day came and Mark doesn’t know if he should be embarrassed or proud at what his grandfather is currently doing. His grandpa was running around the beach with all his might and is playing beside the waves like a toddler. He even sometimes winks at the girls in bikinis who would pass by and the girls would just smile at the elder b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter