TOGETHER

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today, you totally had fun in the presence of your friends, got7. Mark was in the company so they instead filled up your day. Jaebum was slowly opening up to you again. You know it will take some time so you were very careful about him, not wanting him to get more distant from you.

On the way out of school, iKon was already waiting outside the gates. Got7 grew alarmed and pulled you behind their backs, not wanting iKon to hurt you in any way.

“Guys, they won’t hurt me alright?”

“Yeah! What she says!” Junhoe defended you.

“What are you doing here?” Jaebum glared at B.I.

“We just wanted to hang out with our friend so if you just move to your side a bit and let me grab Seulmi—”

“No can do s.”

“Damn this! I tried my best to ask you politely and you just called us s?!”

You mentally face palmed yourself. How long will they continue to act like this? For sure all of them know that nobody from them will hurt you, they just hated each other that’s why they never wanted you to be in the other group’s presence.

“Get going because we won’t hand Seulmi over to any of you.” Jackson tried to shoo them but of course, the iKon guys just laughed and remain where they were standing.

“You know what guys, I have an idea. Why don’t all of us hang out together and—”

“ no!” Everyone said simultaneously and you quite shocked how in sync they all were.

“That’s a good start! Everybody’s feeling the rhythm of the others.” You stood in between them.

“That won’t do you know that Seulmi.” Junior shook his head.

“Past is past. You all are no longer in high school anymore. Stop with the gang stuff and fights. It’s time to be more mature!”

“Those guys started it first!” Bambam pointed at iKon.

“You don’t point at us like that! You were the one who started it!” Yunhyeong spoke back. They started to get noisy and talk back to each other. You puffed out some air as you rolled your eyes. For sure, getting the two groups to be at peace with each other would be very difficult.

“Fine! If nobody’s liking my idea then I’ll just head home now.” You started walking away but Yugyeom and Chanwoo grabbed you on both of your elbows as they said at the exact time, “Noona!”

“Hey, hands off!” Yugyeom glared at Chanwoo.

“No you hands off!”

You pulled your arm away from them and faced them. “I’m going home. I won’t be hanging with any of you if you keep on doing these things.” You turned to go but Hanbin then spoke up.

“Fine! Alright! We all just have to be together but that doesn’t mean that we have to like and care about the sloppy group so—”

“Did you call us sloppy?!” Youngjae exclaimed and the both groups were on it again.

*Argh! Whatever I’m going home!*

 “I’m older than you so don’t you dare talk back at me!” Jinhwan glared at Yugyeom.

“Did I just hear someone speaking? Wait, where are you? Why can’t I see you?” Yugeyom kept on mocking Jinhwan’s height.

“Pick someone your own size you dickhead!” Chanwoo pushed Yugeyom.

“Did you just diss me?!”

“I didn’t mention any name. Why so worked up and affected?” Bobby smirked at Jackson.

Hanbin then noticed you weren’t around anymore. “Seulmi?” Everybody stopped from what they were doing for some seconds before running to follow you.

“Noona!”

“Seulmi!”

“My poker princess! Wait for me! Baby girl!”

 

 

Both groups were ignoring each other on the way to the club. They would only talk to you or themselves. You all just took the bus, thinking that if you go in groups, one group might steal you away. You never liked clubs but when Got7 suggested going to their regular hangout, iKon accepted the idea.  

*For the sake of having the both groups together, fine!* You t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter