EXCEPT HER

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What happened the next day was much more comfortable for you. As soon as you stepped inside the campus as you were running late, the crowd quickly disbursed sidewards making way for you. Though they were talking bad about you about not wanting to be near you because of what happened yesterday, the distance they gave you today made you feel calmer. You don’t have to worry bumping into them as you walk, at least for now.

“How can she show up in school? She should be in jail right now!”

“Maybe she had slept with the police officer that’s why she’s been freed. What a !”

What goes into your ear instantly comes out from your other ear as you walk by. You just don’t care about anything they’re saying.

Mark was far behind you, trailing you ever since you went out of the prison. The things he’s hearing right now definitely isn’t making him happy. Do the people in his school personally know you to even judge you and say something bad in front of your face? At the very moment, his anger started to build up and even though he said to you before to ignore him in school, he guessed that he’s the one who can’t ignore you in school.

“Hey—” He was about to shout at the people cursing at you but someone just have to beat him out of it.

“Hey! All of you!” JB suddenly shouts that made the people stopped from talking. You stopped walking as you heard his voice and turned around to see him. You can clearly see from his face that he was really angry but you really don’t know why.

“Don’t you have any more things to do that to talk crap about a person?! Do you even know Seulmi?! What right do you all have to judge her?!”

As soon as you heard your name, your full attention was now on him. Is he defending you right at this moment? Like come on, you don’t even really care what they say so JB doesn’t have to meddle with anything regarding about you.

“You!” He pointed at a girl that made her flustered and tremble from nervousness. “What did you say again? Are you calling her a ?!”

“I…I….I….” The girl stuttered. No one ever saw the mighty leader of Got7 this angry.

“Answer me! What right do you have to call her a—” JB stopped when he felt someone tugging onto the ends of his shirt. You shook your head the instant he looked at you.

 “You don’t have to do this because I don’t really care what they think about me. I’ll be fine on my own.”

You telling him you’ll be fine aren’t helping him suppress his anger because for him, everything is totally not fine. He then puts his attention on you that gave the girl and the others a chance to flee the scene.

“Are you really out of your mind?! How can you just let people talk bad about you?! These people don’t have any respect for you and maybe that’s why you don’t have any self respect either for letting them do that to you and—”

“Respect? Are you seriously talking about that right now with me? Because as far as I remember even you don’t resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter