MOM

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Stop it! Ya!” You were trying to break your dad away from your mom. It was the day you’ve been hoping that won’t come but it did come.

“Who are you calling ‘Ya’?! Come here you little !” Your dad then punched you across the face and you went down hard on the ground. He kicked you for a few more times after.

“Who told you that you can do that to your own daughter?!” Your mom tries hard to stop your dad but she instead received a few punches more.

“M…mom….” You cried while you were still lying down on the floor, can’t quite breathe as you continue to cough out blood.

“I knew it you ing ! You were cheating on me this whole time!” Your dad exclaimed at your mom.

“It wasn’t like that! You know that I won’t do that to you! He was just—”

“Shut up!” He kicked her in the stomach that made your mom doubled over.

“M..M…Mom….” You tried to reach out your hand to her but she was still holding on to her stomach.

If anyone should be blamed for cheating, it should be your dad. You did catch him a few times but just stayed silent and pretended you didn’t see him with another woman. Your mom was the only one who stayed faithful all throughout.

“And you...” He stood near you. “…I don’t know anymore if you’re my child because your mom—”

“Don’t….Don’t you dare call my mom like that!” You mustered up your energy to try to kick him on his shin but he just easily avoided it away and you can see how much he is pissed off at you for trying to do that.

You know just how things would go right now. Your mom will stand up, push your dad away as she tries to protect you but ended up getting beaten to death instead. You’ve seen that many times now and every time, you can’t help but cry. At this moment, you really don’t know if you can change what is bound to happen but thought that maybe you can. You never once tried it but right now, you’ll do everything for your mom not to die.

With the remaining energy that you have, maybe it was adrenaline rush, you managed to stand up on two feet and grabbed the nearest object that you can and without even thinking twice, you slam it on your father’s head. He went down in an instant but still was conscious. Your mom was wide eyed but when your dad tries to stand up, your mom grabbed you and the both of you made a run for it.

He was chasing you both. You really don’t know what exactly to feel since the future you know would happen didn’t happen but still, you were still not safe from danger as he continues to chase you two.

Just then, without even noticing that there was a huge truck coming, you both crossed the street.

As soon as you grasped the situation that the two of you were going to be run over by that huge thing, she pushed you aside and the rest was just heartbreaking to think of again.

Witnessing the scene, your dad ran away and since then, you’ve never saw him anymore.

You were alone, with no one to depend no one. Well, there is someone but you’d rather be alone. Basically, you shut yourself out from everybody.

Of all the possible ways to die, you’ve hated car accidents the most after that. Just when you thought that your mother will live, you still can’t fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter