CHARM

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked inside the campus as a new day starts. You were about to sit on your usual place when you saw someone sitting on it. You turned your heels but he seemed to notice you as he called you over.

“Seulmi!” Jaebum stood up.

You slowly turned around to look at him. He stared at you and for a moment, nobody talked. A breeze went by that made your hair sway and Jaebum can’t help but to just continue staring at you. Why do you look so beautiful in his eyes? It seems like his world stops as his heart beats fast.

His eye contact with you started making you feel uncomfortable so you looked away. Jaebum quickly composed himself before speaking again. “You didn’t go to school yesterday. Were you trying to avoid me?”

You hesitated for a bit to answer him but you sat down on the other end of the bench and started talking. “Don’t do more things that will annoy me. I’ll really hate you if you do.”

“So that means you don’t hate me now. Perhaps, do you like me?” He smiled.

“Dream on. I told you before I’d rather stay single forever.” You stood up and walk away. *I probably should find another place that I can hangout alone.*

“But still you don’t hate me so that’s a good start!” Jaebum shouted from afar but you just ignored him and continued walking away.

 

 

Grandpa Tuan was signing some documents in his room when he started coughing all of a sudden and feels out of breath. His hands were shaking as he reached to his drawer and take out his pills for him to swallow and stop the pain he was feeling.

He closed his eyes for a second after regaining back his breathings. He wished that before his life would be taken away from him, he would want to see his grandson successful and independent for him to have a peaceful death. *He still has more to learn. He still needs me so I should be strong.* He nodded to himself. He never actually told Mark he’s sick since he knows that will just make him worried. He thought that not telling him is the best way.

 

 

“I don’t really understand. How can she not laugh?! Nobody doesn’t laugh when I tell jokes!” Jackson was getting frustrated at himself. They were hanging out in Jaebum’s house and you can’t really believe you went with them. You definitely don’t like to go but the situation earlier made you come with them.

They were surrounded by girls as soon as the school finishes. You don’t know what the occasion is since the crowd was twice as large as the other days until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter