Chapter 34

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 34

 

Today was cold.. as cold as the empty hearts of Eye Candy. They were sending ByungHee all by themselves today. Their leader who smiled and laughed crazily, who always had something in mind, who fought for them was now dead.

The scene from last night never disappeared from their minds.. his last words for them kept on repeating in their ears. None of them knew what had happened to ByungHee before they saw him. Who could have beat him up? Why? Wasn't he going to meet up with SooAh?

There were just so many unanswered questions that bothered them.. but now they only knew they had to say goodbye to their leader.

Jiyeon also wanted to send ByungHee with them but she was harshly rejected by Ji Hyuk. Like it wasn't enough loosing someone like a brother to her, she didn't have the chance to say a few last words as a goodbye. Now it felt like she didn't belong with them... without ByungHee she was out of place.. even Hyun Soo hadn't called her.

Maybe this was the saddest day ever... she remembered her sad days.. when her dad was taken away from her... when she left Hyun Soo... and now. It was hard to take it.

 

After wiping away the tears from her face and dressing up warmly Rian decided it was time to reply to YuKwon's text message.

"Thanks for not telling anyone. It's a really personal issue." She texted and placed her phone next to her as she lied down her bed. She didn't close her eyes because she felt she'd fall in an endless dream.

Just then someone knocked on the door. She immediately put on some dark shades. "Oppa?" It was her manager who came in. 

"Are you feeling better, Rian?" He asked as he came closer to her. She nodded slightly and smiled. But that hurt. "We bought some medicine for you.. but sadly I was just told that you have to meet YuKwon and practice."

 Rian looked slightly up. "Really?" But then she remembered he had to return her phone back. "Where are we going?"

"To their dorm. You won't need to change your clothes. Here, have some medicine and we'll get going."

"Oppa, I don't need that now." She whispered. "But I promise I'll take some if I don't feel well." She out the medicine box in her backpack along with the script and some other things.

"I'm sorry that you probably don't want to talk to me yet."

Even the manager was already used to she didn't open up to anyone. To hear that out loud was weird.. she always knew herself but it just made her sad. She was too complicated.

 

--/---

 

"What are you doing here?" Eye Candy asked when they saw SooAh standing in their street almost in front of Ji Hyuk's place.

SooAh seemed terrified by their harsh way of speaking. She also noticed ByungHee wasn't with them. "Where is ByungHee?" She asked slowly avoiding their eyes.

"You dare to ask that?" HaJin shouted and stepped in front, but KyungJong pulled him back. They were kind of blinded by ByungHee's loss and they looked for someone to blame.

SooAh didn't understand what he meant by his words, but they got under her skin anyways.

"What were you doing last night?" Hyun Soo asked. Unlike HaJin his voice was calmer but his gaze gave her chills.

SooAh felt trapped by them, she felt so small. scared as if they were the gangsters she hid from. "I was at home.. alone. All night." She pointed the rooftop place across Ji Hyuk. Where Jiyeon used to live.

Eye Candy seemed surprised by her words. ByungHee obviously didn't know she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter