Chapter 21

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 21

 

In the morning Jiyeon was woken by the doorbell. With half-open eyes, she got up and went to open the door. She got shocked when she saw Hyun Soo standing in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him, now realising how horrible she must be looking at the moment, so she looked down slightly.

Hyun Soo got inside as Jiyeon closed the door after him. "You weren't at school for the first class, so I came to see you. Are you ill?" He put his hand on her forehead, under her bangs.

"What do you mean? What's the time?" Jiyeon asked him, not understanding what's going on.

"It's already past 9 a.m." Hyun Soo answered.

"Oh my, I overslept. That's why I didn't come. I'm not ill." Jiyeon spoke as he was looking at her.

"You don't look that good, tho. Your eyes look puffy. Did you cry?" He asked concerned about her.

Jiyeon gave out a small smile and shook her head. "No, it's just I cried while watching a sad movie."

"Why would you do that?" He smiled at her. "Let's go out now. Just like the first time we ditched school."

Jiyeon bit her lip slightly, then smiled. "Should we?"

Hyun Soo nodded. "Get changed quickly."

Jiyeon quickly changed into some jeans and a T-shirt like always. She put on makeup slightly and faced Hyun Soo. "Let's go." She found her place right next to him.

"A minute. Turn around." He said and Jiyeon did as she was told.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll braid your hair. It's a bit windy so it doesn't get messy."

"You know how to braid?" She laughed as he was braiding her hair.

"Yeah. I've been practising on my sister's hair." Hyun Soo said proudly.

"Oh! The poor girl." 

"It's ready." Hyun Soo said as he turned her around to face him. "You look really beautiful." He spoke softly as he leaned to peck her cheek.

Jiyeon blushed immediately, still not used to his actions. Hyun Soo looked really happy, while she was hiding her true feelings behind a fake smile.

 

--/---

 

"Where's Hyun Soo?" Ji Hyuk asked HaJin, as he and ByungHee came a bit late for class.

"He went to look for Jiyeon since she didn't come to school." He answered.

Ji Hyuk and ByungHee looked at each other, they both were thinking if she has left for real. Ji Hyuk took his phone out and called Hyun Soo. He was worried a lot if that happened.

"What happened Ji Hyuk?" Hyun Soo picked up the phone. His voice was rather calm.

"Where are you?"

"Oh? I'm with Jiyeon now. We're just walking around."

Relief washed over Ji Hyuk. Thank God she was still here next to Ji Hyuk.

"Good then. Say 'hi' to her from us and take care." And with that, he hung up. "He's with her." He told ByungHee. Both of them were really worried about the couple. No matter what happened it seemed like they would end up separated.

 

--/---

 

"Why did he call?" Jiyeon asked as they continued walking.

"Doesn't matter. It's the amusement park again." Hyun Soo pointed out.

"Are we going there again?"

"Don't you want to?" 

"Hyun Soo-ah! I want cotton candy!" Jiyeon laughed, as she held on to his upper arm. He looked at her and smiled. From the first time he saw her she was an angel who came down from heaven to make his life better.

And just like that, they spent the rest of the day in the amusement park. This time they rode on a lot of rides. They laughed a lot, shared a lot of loving glances, made sure to hug a lot. Hyun Soo failed to catch a prize for her, but she loved his angry face. She realised she was going to miss him so much.

Hyun Soo always held her close to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter