Chapter 15

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 15

 

 

After having the time of her life yesterday, today Jiyeon felt broken and shattered. Seeing her hard work burn in front of her eyes was too painful. She just got inside her house and locked herself.

Eye Candy was also surprised. No expected to see such a thing. How could someone do that to Jiyeon when she didn't harm anyone. While the boys were surprised, Hyun Soo was burning with anger and the need to get revenge filled his mind. But he couldn't do it. He didn't know who did it or who could it be. Was it the same person who left the note on her desk? But how did he get the posters without getting noticed? 

So many questions appeared but they just couldn't get solved just yet. Without any clue they were helpless. So, with tied hands, they went in Ji Hyuk and ByungHee's house. They sat down in a semi circle and started thinking. They wanted to get revenge for hurting Jiyeon. 

"Any ideas who did this?" Ji Hyuk was the first one to speak up.

"That matters too, but to find who did it we should think why did he/she make it?" ByungHee said. He was right. Why was the question that mattered.

Hyun Soo was in too deep thoughts to listen to his friends. But actually, he was already thinking about the same things. As the others talked Hyun Soo spoke up.

"This morning there was a note on Jiyeon's desk." He said quietly. He took the note from his pocket and showed it to them.

All at once they checked the note. 

"That seems creepy. Did she give it to you?" HaJin said.

Hyun Soo shook his head. "No. She doesn't even know. I hid it before she came."

"So, she doesn't know she has an enemy." KyungJong spoke up.

"I think, she knows she has an enemy. I mean, why would they put the note on her desk, if she doesn't know someone hates her." HaJin commented.

All heads nodded slightly. He seemed right.

"I don't think she will tell us if we just ask." Do Il said quietly. He was sitting silently the whole time without an expression on his face.

"I think I know who did that to Jiyeon." Ji Hyuk said out of nowhere.

The first to look up were Hyun Soo and Do Il. They both had different reasons to be so fast.

 

--/---

 

While the others thought hard about the incident, Jiyeon was just sitting on her bed and blankly staring at some place. Her tears had already stopped running. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was a mess and she still was trembling. 

For a while, she thought who could have done it. The only person who came to mind was Junho, but still, he couldn't have known about her posters and there wasn't a way to steal them without notice. So at the same time, it didn't seem right for it to be him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter