Chapter 45

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 45

 

"Rian-ah, by chance do you know Hyun Soo from Eye Candy?"

 Today she had drama filming and currently, they all were going through their own lines. Rian was sitting in a corner by herself since YuKwon hasn't arrived yet. Then one of the actresses approached her with that question.

"How come?" She gave out a small laugh covering her surprised expression.

" He mentioned you as an ideal type.. isn't he charming?" The actress giggled and walked away.

Rian panicked. If her actress friends heard it, her CEO and pretty much everyone heard that. Of course, she became worried.. she didn't want to be hated, nor Hyun Soo to get hate. All because of JB, she thought like that.

"I'll call you around 5 PM." She texted to Hyun Soo and then focused on the filming.

 

--/---

 

When Hyun Soo received the message from Jiyeon, he couldn't think any reason why would she message him so out of the blue. Eye Candy was next to him, so he showed the message to them. As they started guessing Ji Hyuk showed himself.

" It may be a problem with her since she is probably forbidden to date as well."

Hyun Soo looked up at him. Finally, after days he got to see his friend's face.

"It's not well viewed if idols date, you know. See what happened to me!" Anyone could have noticed the guilt in his voice, the regret.. the bitterness. "But, I don't regret loving SooAh.. love isn't something I should regret."

The rest of the members looked at him in confusion. Ji Hyuk has never talked so openly about his personal life.. it was rather weird.

"Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned her at all.." Hyun Soo murmured. He hadn't thought about what could happen because of his words. Did his words harm Jiyeon?

"Be careful with her anyways, Hyun Soo-ah. You never know what's happening to her, she never tells.." Ji Hyuk said. Even he knew her well enough, but Hyun Soo was only blinded by love. He was a lovesick fool.

"But aside of that.. what are we going to do? What happens to Eye Candy?" KyungJong asked concerned. Eye Candy couldn't possibly be ruined.

"We will work it out. we must." 

"But let's make SooAh and Ji Hyuk and Jiyeon and Hyun Soo work out." Do Il said. "It's not going to work out if we're pushing and pulling from all sides."

"Are you the co-leader?" HaJin joked. The other smiled at him.. their friendship was unbreakable, wasn't it!

 

--/---

 

JB knocked on Rian's door. He knew she was inside since he heard some music before, but now it was quiet. No one answered, so he decided to open the door, but suddenly he heard her voice.

"I'm your ideal type?" Jiyeon asked when Hyun Soo called her at the picked time. "Maybe you shouldn't have said it." She said quietly as she looked around the room. Even if she was alone, she felt suffocated.

" I wasn't thinking .. I'm sorry. I just wanted to erase your partner's stupid smirk!" Hyun Soo replied. He was both moved by love and jealousy.

" It's just that I get scared. I've seen what happened to Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter