Chapter 54

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 54

 

"Why can't you come? Did I call too late?"

"No no. it's just we have a packed schedule. But maybe next time, huh?"

"Alright, Hyun Soo. But you should know I missed you too much."

"Love you, Jiyeon-ah. Keep that in mind."

 

That was the conversation between Jiyeon and Hyun Soo last night when she called him. She invited Eye Candy to the party her co-actors organized because she knew it was safe for him to appear. However, Hyun Soo turned her down. Apparently, he already had too much schedule. Jiyeon couldn't blame him. She was living the same life as well, she knew Hyun Soo had to work as well.

Even if she was sad, she kept it in. Each day she hadn't seen Hyun Soo, the more she missed his smile. She worried how would it be in the future. She didn't want to miss him that much, she just wanted to be with him as much as possible. She wanted happiness.

 

--/---

 

"Rian-ah, get ready. You are having the first interview for the Roommate show. I will pick you up in fifteen minutes. After the interview, you have a photo shoot along with Ailee for a magazine. Then you will make a cameo appearance in a radio show where the main guest is JB. Then you can prepare for the party."

Jiyeon sighed after hanging up the phone. This was why she couldn't blame Hyun Soo. She had schedules too and today they weren't that much anyway. She immediately went to take a quick shower and then got ready to go out.

She was informed that she was going to move in the Roommate House next week. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She had watched a few episodes of the first season to have something in mind, but she still knew things were going to be different this time.

"Welcome Rian-ssi." One of the PD's greeted her when she walked in the café.

Rian immediately showed a lovely smile and bowed down. 

"Get yourself a drink while we prepare the cameras. We didn't know you'd be just in time."

Rian chuckled. "Alright. I will be right back."

In five minutes the filming crew was already ready. Rian bought herself a hot chocolate. It was the perfect choice for any season in her opinion. She took the seat they told her to, all cameras facing her. Her hands were slightly shaky so she just held the cup to keep them in place.

Before starting the shoot a female PD explained that she will ask the questions without showing herself on TV. Rian only had to answer them as she pleased. Rian was obedient as always.

"Welcome to the Roommate show, Rian-ssi." The PD said.

"Thank you. Woah, it's a really thrilling feel." Rian chuckled.

"Can you please tell us some more about your thoughts and feelings for the show. Are you nervous or excited instead?"

"It's both actually." She smiled lightly, then took a small sip of the hot chocolate. "I really can't wait to see the rest of the roommates - that's why I'm really excited. I really hope we can get used to each other soon and have fun together. That worries me a bit." 

"Are there other things that worry you, Rian-ssi?"

"So many." She chuckled lightly. "Since I'm a rookie I debuted this year, I probably will be the hoobae. The senior - hoobae relationship is really important to me. Other than that, since we all are working basically the same thing, won't we have too much schedule. What if we can't become close?" Rian explained carefully. Even before the interview, she was surprised they didn't give her a script or give any tips how to answer.

"Is there something you can promise your roommates? Something we don't know about you?"

"Since we haven't done any variety programs of our own I think I haven't been able to show much of myself. To my new roommates, I promise to cook a lot for you. However, I can't promise it will taste perfectly well." She giggled. "Now that I think about it I should pack too."

And then they wrapped up the interview. Rian bowed at the staff and treated them some coffee. After Rian left, they talked how nice she was off screen as well. She left an impression where ever she went.

 

--/---

 

While Jiyeon was on her way her next schedule with Ailee, on the other side of the city, in a photo shoot set another person was having an interview for Roommate as well.

"So, V-ssi, what do you think about joining the new season of Roommate?" The PD asked.

Taehyung showed a very dramatic thinking face. "I think it will be really great. Meeting and getting to know people who work like I do. I think it will be fun." He smiled.

"Do you have any expectations? Any idols you want to be your roommate?"

"I just hope it will really loud. I wish the house to be a place where we can relax, relieve stress. I personally wished J-Hope hyung to join with me.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter